well, I guess we all know of one way out of kansas :drum:
Brampton Wrote:well, I guess we all know of one way out of kansas :drum:

Ohhh

Bad form.
Chip Wrote:

Ohhh

Bad form.
hey, once the joke gets in my head, I have to say it. Good or bad.
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:the owner of this dealership, her son killed himself last night. shit is all sad around here today.
thats horrible.

How old was he?

40 maybe. no kids. had anything he could have ever wanted. he lived in Wichita. he would come and help out at the shop during vacations here and there.

I always had a theory he was a gay dude, and was really scared to come out. maybe his wife caught him balls deep in some man ass.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:the owner of this dealership, her son killed himself last night. shit is all sad around here today.
thats horrible.

How old was he?

40 maybe. no kids. had anything he could have ever wanted. he lived in Wichita. he would come and help out at the shop during vacations here and there.

I always had a theory he was a gay dude, and was really scared to come out. maybe his wife caught him balls deep in some man ass.

The thing that sucks is, the people left behind. They have to deal with all the crap now
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Ohhh

Bad form.

I am amused by it. :high5:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Ohhh

Bad form.

Speaking of bad jokes...

Tuesday at bowling, a guy was handing out flyers for a play his kids, or his nephews were in.
It was called The Aristocrats, so I had to bring up the joke.
The girl on my team had no idea what it was, and I just remembered to send it to her this morning.
I told her not to watch it around anyone.
She said she would step outside to watch it and that was a couple hours ago.
She might not want to talk to me anymore.
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
thats horrible.

How old was he?

The thing that sucks is, the people left behind. They have to deal with all the crap now

yep. his mom, (my main boss) is on the edge of insanity from what the GM told me. this situation honestly could affect my job.
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Ohhh

Bad form.

I've been there too.
interesting. I guess the guy's wife was in here Monday, and signed some papers for a new car. without her husband.

Then she asked him to move out last night. so he ran off into a field somewhere, and shot himself.
That's one way to fire down this forum...
LeNeve Wrote:interesting. I guess the guy's wife was in here Monday, and signed some papers for a new car. without her husband.

Then she asked him to move out last night. so he ran off into a field somewhere, and shot himself.
Holy crap...that is terrible. I had a former co-worker kill himself a few weeks ago. I couldn't believe it. He was around 40, beautiful wife and 5 kids (4 girls, 1 boy) ranging from 13-5. It was so sad at the visitation, the youngest girl was playing with one of her friends and laughing with no understanding of what was really going on.

I still don't know how he did it or why... a part of me wants to know since from the exterior life was good. I still can't believe it.
Confusedad:
You guys are depressing me.
These stories are horrible.
Chip Wrote:Confusedad:
You guys are depressing me.
These stories are horrible.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://deadspin.com/aroldis-chapman-doing-better-after-taking-110-mph-lin-1547886350">http://deadspin.com/aroldis-chapman-doi ... 1547886350</a><!-- m -->
LeNeve Wrote:interesting. I guess the guy's wife was in here Monday, and signed some papers for a new car. without her husband.

oh shit. his wife is a ginger!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  March 13th, 2024 - 15 Years Joe 4 0 03-13-2024, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM