Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 03/18/14 - what a shit show
She thought someone stole it . I don't really see the difference between a stolen rabbit, and a dead one, neither one is around anymore.
LeNeve Wrote:I didn't even put much thought into it when I saw the bunny dead.

I walked by his cage after work like always, and he didn't run to the door like usual.
I was like, oh, nasty, better get him disposed of. then didn't think much else of it until today.

My little girl called, and asked me where her rabbit was, then I said, oh he dead.

then she cried and hung up on me. then I instantly felt like a big heartless asshole douchebag.

Man.
What a jerk.
I guess we are finally getting new computers back here in the shop. Dell Latitude E5430 Laptops. They will have our diagnostic scan tool software loaded on them, so each tech will have his own scan tool. That will be nice. Also they will replace our desk tops we use for workshop manuals and other ford paperwork stuff.

so now I can be on DBN posting shit while I'm sitting in a vehicle checking data streams and whatnot. :high5:
Joe Wrote:I think brackets and fantasy sports go hand in hand with being the lamer part of sports.

For the most part, fantasy sports are the only things that keep me watching sports anymore
LeNeve Wrote:I didn't even put much thought into it when I saw the bunny dead.

I walked by his cage after work like always, and he didn't run to the door like usual.
I was like, oh, nasty, better get him disposed of. then didn't think much else of it until today.

My little girl called, and asked me where her rabbit was, then I said, oh he dead.

then she cried and hung up on me. then I instantly felt like a big heartless asshole douchebag.

What a :douche:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:Someone explaine this Crimean, Ukraine, Russia deal to me. I don't get it. why sanctions? does Crimea have some sort of resource Russia wants?

How much time do you have?

quick breakdown:

Crimean 60% ethnic Russians. After fall of USSR, Crimea voted to be part of Ukraine and not Russia. Russians have lease on naval base on Crimea for their Black Sea fleet and in exchange gave Ukraine SUPER cheap natural gas. Gas pipelines through Ukraine. Russia, US, Germany and Ukraine signed treaty in 1993 saying those 3 countries would defend Ukraines borders in exchange for Ukraine giving up their nukes for disarmament. Ukrainian president who was just ousted was pro-Russia but embezzled $90 mill from tax funds. He was ousted peacefully, minus his special police killing some protestors. New Ukraine govt want to be linked to EU and maybe NATO. Russia, for some dumb reason, hates everything EU and NATO. Russia invades Crimea with premise of protecting ethnic Russians then rig election for annexation of Crimea from Ukraine.

Questions?
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Brian Wrote:My Elantra has 120,000 miles on it. There's no way it will see 200,000. Rust will destroy it long before that happens.

I have 198721 on my 2009 Sonata. No rust yet (knock on wood). Should hit 200k within a few weeks.

I am hoping to get 350k, minimum out of it.

My issues have all been centered around the wheel area. Bearings, ball joints, hub assemblies, brakes, speed sensors and shit like that.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Brampton Wrote:co-worker asked if he could use my laptop.

I asked him where his was, he said in his car. a moment passes and he asks me again. I tell him to fuck off.

Am I wrong here?

No not at all, although I might have just said "no, go get your out of the car" than fuck off.

Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I think brackets and fantasy sports go hand in hand with being the lamer part of sports.

For the most part, fantasy sports are the only things that keep me watching sports anymore

It keeps me watching games that my team is not playing in.

Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Someone explaine this Crimean, Ukraine, Russia deal to me. I don't get it. why sanctions? does Crimea have some sort of resource Russia wants?

How much time do you have?

quick breakdown:

Crimean 60% ethnic Russians. After fall of USSR, Crimea voted to be part of Ukraine and not Russia. Russians have lease on naval base on Crimea for their Black Sea fleet and in exchange gave Ukraine SUPER cheap natural gas. Gas pipelines through Ukraine. Russia, US, Germany and Ukraine signed treaty in 1993 saying those 3 countries would defend Ukraines borders in exchange for Ukraine giving up their nukes for disarmament. Ukrainian president who was just ousted was pro-Russia but embezzled $90 mill from tax funds. He was ousted peacefully, minus his special police killing some protestors. New Ukraine govt want to be linked to EU and maybe NATO. Russia, for some dumb reason, hates everything EU and NATO. Russia invades Crimea with premise of protecting ethnic Russians then rig election for annexation of Crimea from Ukraine.

Questions?

That clears that right up
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Tuesday, August 9, 2016 ~ Yo Beckster 8 1,091 08-10-2016, 09:51 AM
  Tuesday 08/02/16: Winter is coming Chip 24 2,481 08-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Tuesday 7/26/16 - What? LeNeve 7 748 07-27-2016, 10:03 AM
  Tuesday, 7/19/2016 ~ Late Beckster 1 469 07-20-2016, 08:56 AM
Last Post: LeNeve