Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 03/18/14 - what a shit show
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
My husband decided two weeks ago to take apart one of our trucks. It's still apart, they've decided it needed body work so it will be down for awhile and my truck is now being used by the cabbage so I can't do my work.
I guess that means time off
Someone explaine this Crimean, Ukraine, Russia deal to me. I don't get it. why sanctions? does Crimea have some sort of resource Russia wants?
LeNeve Wrote:Someone explaine this Crimean, Ukraine, Russia deal to me. I don't get it. why sanctions? does Crimea have some sort of resource Russia wants?

Properties.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Someone explaine this Crimean, Ukraine, Russia deal to me. I don't get it. why sanctions? does Crimea have some sort of resource Russia wants?

Properties.

:roflmao: rock on then Putin
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Properties.

Other then that, I probably know as much as you.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Properties.

Other then that, I probably know as much as you.

I only know as much as i do from watching missing plane coverage.
my Dad has a 98 dodge 2500 diesel, that i work on for him sometimes. He always leaves it with me for a week or two. I drive it everyday when I have it. I really like that truck. it's all loud like a semi truck. I'm driving it today.
NussieT Wrote:My husband decided two weeks ago to take apart one of our trucks. It's still apart, they've decided it needed body work so it will be down for awhile and my truck is now being used by the cabbage so I can't do my work.

Put your feet up and relax!
Chip Wrote:

Properties.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:my Dad has a 98 dodge 2500 diesel, that i work on for him sometimes. He always leaves it with me for a week or two. I drive it everyday when I have it. I really like that truck. it's all loud like a semi truck. I'm driving it today.

My Dakota was a 98.
I really miss that truck.
Confusedad:
Chip Wrote::zipit:

http://news.yahoo.com/mumps-outbreak-ohi...RzZWMDc3I-

The 'kissing' disease is spreading across Ohio. :?

I was doing some geneaology last night and found out my great grandfather was born in either Ireland or England, then came to the US and lived in Ohio for a spell. Of course, he realized how much Ohio sucks, so he moved to Michigan.
Pretty awesome shape inside and out. Especially for it being a 16 year old work truck.

[Image: ubura5e3.jpg]
that dodge is pretty much my little brothers ride now. he let the front brakes grind all the way through the rotors last fall I had to put new calipres, pads, and rotors on. I noticed the front hubs were getting bad at that time too. thats what I'm putting on it now. front hubs.

and figure out why the abs, and brake light is on, and speedo, and cruise control sometimes do not work. i think thats going to be the back ABS sensor in the rear end. Easy fix. not sure how much the sensor is going to be.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7