Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 03/18/14 - what a shit show
Chip Wrote::roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
WTF?

Drugs are bad.

[Image: 1544314_643731082330400_1397175222_n.png]

She needs to get off the crack.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:And since I wasn't here yesterday, yeah, Walking Dead might have had it's best episode ever.

I don't know what the hell was wrong with me, but I couldn't pay attention for shit. and the parts I paid attention to, were crazy boring. I missed why Carol executed that crazy kid. Why?
NussieT Wrote:
Brian Wrote:I had a flat tire last month. The lip where the car gets jacked up from collapsed and the top of the jack sunk into the rocker panel. So that's the forth rust hole on the car now.

Aww... The clutch on my car started slipping, the ac compressor went on it two years ago (it's a black car with black leather interior... It needs it), the drivers wheel bearing has been humming since August sometime, it overheats in the summer, the cam sensor is gone on it again. The front brakes started squealing the day before we left for Vegas. I replaced them, I wish I has more time I would have done the wheel bearing too.
Time for a new one.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:And since I wasn't here yesterday, yeah, Walking Dead might have had it's best episode ever.

I don't know what the hell was wrong with me, but I couldn't pay attention for shit. and the parts I paid attention to, were crazy boring. I missed why Carol executed that crazy kid. Why?

So, uh, spoilers...

She was the one feeding the zombies the mice by the fence at the prison.
She went nuts yelling at Carol for killing one, saying that it was her friend.
Then she killed her little sister and was just about to kill Judith so that they could "come back" and everyone would see what she was talking about.
NussieT Wrote:
Brian Wrote:I had a flat tire last month. The lip where the car gets jacked up from collapsed and the top of the jack sunk into the rocker panel. So that's the forth rust hole on the car now.

Aww... The clutch on my car started slipping, the ac compressor went on it two years ago (it's a black car with black leather interior... It needs it), the drivers wheel bearing has been humming since August sometime, it overheats in the summer, the cam sensor is gone on it again. The front brakes started squealing the day before we left for Vegas. I replaced them, I wish I has more time I would have done the wheel bearing too.

How come Jim isn't keeping up on the maintenance?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

So, uh, spoilers...

Then she killed her little sister and was just about to kill Judith so that they could "come back" and everyone would see what she was talking about.

I kind of figured that much. little weirdo. that didn't make it a good episode for me though. I knew she was the psycho a long time ago, should have handled that shit back then.

I caught a glimpse of the very beginning before Jim changed the channel. I didn't realize until after that Lizzie was "playing" with a zombie.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:

Because the girl was a complete mental case.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:So, uh, spoilers...

I kind of figured that much. little weirdo. that didn't make it a good episode for me though. I knew she was the psycho a long time ago, should have handled that shit back then.

The viewers suspected she was batcrazy, but the folks with her were not aware how bad it was until that episode.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:we have 5 A/C machines. I'm not sure why. I've never seen more than 2 of them being used at the same time.

We share a lot of our equipment with other local businesses and vice versa.
Interesting: The planet Mercury has shrunk by 4.4 miles. What I don't understand is how they know that the planet has an iron core. That's one thing I never could figure out is how scientists know what the planets cores are made of.

http://news.yahoo.com/tiny-planet-mercur...37173.html
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Interesting: The planet Mercury has shrunk by 4.4 miles. What I don't understand is how they know that the planet has an iron core. That's one thing I never could figure out is how scientists know what the planets cores are made of.

I saw mars and Venus early this morning.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Interesting: The planet Mercury has shrunk by 4.4 miles. What I don't understand is how they know that the planet has an iron core. That's one thing I never could figure out is how scientists know what the planets cores are made of.

I think they make shit like that up. Then have some awesome scientific answer why it changed from whatever they said it was.

Hey, you want to call Pluto a planet Roy?

Yeah, sure, why not.

New scientists many years later.

Hey, pluto is stoopid yo. Lets take it off the planet list.

Word.
Brian Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Brian Wrote:Time for a new one.
That's what everyone says. It's had a good life. Jim and I are fighting about what to get. I want a truck because I ended hauling the most fucked up shit in my car now. Jim says we should get a new car because we have 2 trucks already and it's cheaper on fuel
The Chinese are going on a hunger strike until Malaysia tells them the truth about what happened to the airplane.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Tuesday, August 9, 2016 ~ Yo Beckster 8 1,091 08-10-2016, 09:51 AM
  Tuesday 08/02/16: Winter is coming Chip 24 2,481 08-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Tuesday 7/26/16 - What? LeNeve 7 748 07-27-2016, 10:03 AM
  Tuesday, 7/19/2016 ~ Late Beckster 1 469 07-20-2016, 08:56 AM
Last Post: LeNeve