Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday - 3/14/14 - The Plane
It's been pretty much everything but verified. They said the plane seemed to recieve orders and new flight path coordinates from somewhere unknown, right after the first transponder went offline. Then 14 minutes later the second transponder was shut off. The engine data transponders were not shut down, I guess those are difficult to get to, and most pilots don't even know about them.
LeNeve Wrote:It's been pretty much everything but verified. They said the plane seemed to recieve orders and new flight path coordinates from somewhere unknown, right after the first transponder went offline. Then 14 minutes later the second transponder was shut off. The engine data transponders were not shut down, I guess those are difficult to get to, and most pilots don't even know about them.

You've definitely have watched a lot of CNN
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:It's been pretty much everything but verified. They said the plane seemed to recieve orders and new flight path coordinates from somewhere unknown, right after the first transponder went offline. Then 14 minutes later the second transponder was shut off. The engine data transponders were not shut down, I guess those are difficult to get to, and most pilots don't even know about them.

yeah I was locked in.
I think the last time I watched more than 15 minutes of the news channels was when balloon boy was floating around.
LeNeve Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

yeah I was locked in.

When Vince Li beheaded a kid on a bus in 2008. I was feeding my son so I was glued to the tv. Even now 6 years later when I seem in the news I just HAVE to read it.

If they've been watching the news, they know about those now.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:I think the last time I watched more than 15 minutes of the news channels was when balloon boy was floating around.

Ahhhh balloon boy... What a letdown that turned out to be
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
one of the pilots also had a commercial grade flight simulator at his house. Which I guess is not uncommon for some pilots to have. They need to look up what type of flying he was practicing. low to the ground type of stuff. jungle landings things like that.
STOP! Hammer Time...
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:STOP! Hammer Time...
So, the shop foreman just started giving us shit for not doing work. I just let him have it....since I haven't stopped working for 4.5 hours without a break.
I think its related to all the deaths of people involved in bitcoin
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Brampton Wrote:So, the shop foreman just started giving us shit for not doing work. I just let him have it....since I haven't stopped working for 4.5 hours without a break.

What a douche
I HATE PIE!!
Since I am Catholic, but hate fish, I am going to have a veggie pizza for lunch today. Ha!
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Since I am Catholic, but hate fish, I am going to have a veggie pizza for lunch today. Ha!

I just had a chicken fettuccine pizza.
It was really good.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip