Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday - 3/14/14 - The Plane
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I somehow became obsessed with this story yesterday. So I watched CNN and FNN all night. I never watch those channels. Both were awesome. They had special expert guests, even Bill Nye was on there talking shit. I watched from 11pm until 3am, then fell asleep then woke up again at 5am and kept wathing.
between Fox and CNN the reporting on the story was pretty much identical, they even had all the same graphics, and maps and shit. Every once in awhile one of the Fox hosts would say something like,

"yeah the Malaysian government kind of messed up on making that call to extend the search, kind of like when Obama messed that deal up in Mexico"

same for CNN, "the Malaysian government could use some strong heavy handed leader ship like Obama right about now"

I didn't know they actually said shit like that. I always though peoople were joking about how its like that.
between CNN and Fox
Fox would be way easier to jerk off to when you are watching news. the chicks are hot.
motorcycle racing at daytona this weekend. practice/qualifying happening right now

http://origin.fanschoice.tv/watch-live?pod=pod_01
camera 2 is better
and whern I woke up, I was all pumped up for breaking news. and there was breaking news. this just in, the plane could have travelled up tp 5 hours, not 4.5 as earlier reported.
the search area where the plane could be is 6 times the size of America
As I was laying in bed last night half asleep it occurred to me that it was the 13th and DBN turned 5. I sat up and was like "Fuck!" Stacy was like "What?" I mumbled "DBN is 5 today and I went back to sleep."

I was stuck in meeting at clients all day yesterday so I'm like the parent that misses their kids birthdays. What a deadbeat.
LeNeve Wrote:between Fox and CNN the reporting on the story was pretty much identical, they even had all the same graphics, and maps and shit. Every once in awhile one of the Fox hosts would say something like,

"yeah the Malaysian government kind of messed up on making that call to extend the search, kind of like when Obama messed that deal up in Mexico"

same for CNN, "the Malaysian government could use some strong heavy handed leader ship like Obama right about now"

I didn't know they actually said shit like that. I always though peoople were joking about how its like that.

Yeah, if it weren't so sad, it would be hilarious.
Bill Nye was saying maybe we shouldn't be thinking up these fabulous conpiracy tales, and maybe double check that Malaysia actually did a proper search procedure in the first place.

he totally buzz killed everyone else on the panel.
then they talked to this navy guy that was coming in on one of the USA battle ships to help search. and the reporter asked him where they might start looking, and if expected a succesful mission of finding it.

he was like

ninja please, this is the USA navy you are talking to, GTFO with that shit. hell, we probaly already know where it is bitch.
Joe Wrote:As I was laying in bed last night half asleep it occurred to me that it was the 13th and DBN turned 5. I sat up and was like "Fuck!" Stacy was like "What?" I mumbled "DBN is 5 today and I went back to sleep."

I was stuck in meeting at clients all day yesterday so I'm like the parent that misses their kids birthdays. What a deadbeat.

Confusedhock: It's my little girls 8th birthday today. I almost forgot. I even need to get her a present.
I like LeNeve's summary of the news a whole lot more than actually watching the news.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:As I was laying in bed last night half asleep it occurred to me that it was the 13th and DBN turned 5. I sat up and was like "Fuck!" Stacy was like "What?" I mumbled "DBN is 5 today and I went back to sleep."

Confusedhock: It's my little girls 8th birthday today. I almost forgot. I even need to get her a present.

I feel better now.
Chip Wrote:I like LeNeve's summary of the news a whole lot more than actually watching the news.

If LeNeve misses a story, it didn't happen.
oh yeah, there were like 20 people on the plane that all worked for the same tech/software/computer type company out of Texas.

Obama is creating jobs, CNN would say.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6