Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday - 3/14/14 - The Plane
Then Bill Nye got mad at everyone for mis-using the word "ping"

"the word ping was developed back when I worked as an Engineer for Boeing, and it meant an underwater sound, that helped find the debris. you guys are just saying ping ping ping for every communication sent from the aircraft, and thats well, you are all wrong.
LeNeve Wrote:Then Bill Nye got mad at everyone for mis-using the word "ping"

"the word ping was developed back when I worked as an Engineer for Boeing, and it meant an underwater sound, that helped find the debris. you guys are just saying ping ping ping for every communication sent from the aircraft, and thats well, you are all wrong.

Every time I hear "ping" I hear it in Sean Connery's voice.

[youtube]jr0JaXfKj68[/youtube]
they should have invited Sean Connery onto there expert plane panel
I hope nothing new developes until I get home. I hate investing that much time into something then miss out on the climax.
LeNeve Wrote:oh yeah, there were like 20 people on the plane that all worked for the same tech/software/computer type company out of Texas.

Obama is creating jobs, CNN would say.

You have a future as a 'spin guy' for a campaign.
and the U.S. Government suddenly got very interested in the cargo the plane had in it belly.
LeNeve Wrote:and the U.S. Government suddenly got very interested in the cargo the plane had in it belly.

I'm sure they were interested the whole time, they just didn't have a good enough reason to say it yet.
LeNeve Wrote:I hope nothing new developes until I get home. I hate investing that much time into something then miss out on the climax.

That's what she said.
LeNeve Wrote:between Fox and CNN the reporting on the story was pretty much identical, they even had all the same graphics, and maps and shit. Every once in awhile one of the Fox hosts would say something like,

"yeah the Malaysian government kind of messed up on making that call to extend the search, kind of like when Obama messed that deal up in Mexico"

same for CNN, "the Malaysian government could use some strong heavy handed leader ship like Obama right about now"

I didn't know they actually said shit like that. I always though peoople were joking about how its like that.

They do and it's annoying sometimes. The news turned into a full-blown dramatic soap opera.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:and whern I woke up, I was all pumped up for breaking news. and there was breaking news. this just in, the plane could have travelled up tp 5 hours, not 4.5 as earlier reported.

[smiley]whatdatmean[/smiley]
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:As I was laying in bed last night half asleep it occurred to me that it was the 13th and DBN turned 5. I sat up and was like "Fuck!" Stacy was like "What?" I mumbled "DBN is 5 today and I went back to sleep."

I was stuck in meeting at clients all day yesterday so I'm like the parent that misses their kids birthdays. What a deadbeat.

Geez... What's with you guys? Jim's kid's birthday was last Monday. We are celebrating it this weekend and he still hasn't bought her a gift. The kid is 12, not like it was a surprise that it was coming.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:Bill Nye was saying maybe we shouldn't be thinking up these fabulous conpiracy tales, and maybe double check that Malaysia actually did a proper search procedure in the first place.

he totally buzz killed everyone else on the panel.

He's the only guy throwing out facts instead of political gibberish.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:oh yeah, there were like 20 people on the plane that all worked for the same tech/software/computer type company out of Texas.

Obama is creating jobs, CNN would say.

Has Fox started blaming Obama for the plane yet?
I HATE PIE!!
A Malaysia Airlines plane sent signals to a satellite for four hours after the aircraft went missing, an indication that it was still flying for hundreds of miles or more
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:A Malaysia Airlines plane sent signals to a satellite for four hours after the aircraft went missing, an indication that it was still flying for hundreds of miles or more

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://news.yahoo.com/missing-plane-sent-signals-satellite-hours-211405973--politics.html">http://news.yahoo.com/missing-plane-sen ... itics.html</a><!-- m -->

Based on everything so far, I say that this is a terrorist deal. It's only a matter of time before that's verified. It's too weird how events have transpired that lead to the plane's disappearance.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip