Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 3/11/14... One more day of winter
NussieT Wrote:So yesterday I baked 6 dozen cadbury mini egg cookies... I went in the cupboard to get some for the silver foxes work crew since I am going over there to get him to sign some documents & Jim ate them all.

Don't you ever feed that guy?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:So yesterday I baked 6 dozen cadbury mini egg cookies... I went in the cupboard to get some for the silver foxes work crew since I am going over there to get him to sign some documents & Jim ate them all.

6 dozen?
I want to say I would have eaten them all too, but damn, that's a lot of cookies in less than a day.

I know the kids ate a few yesterday afternoon and I sent the kids to school with 2-3 cookies each... so realistically he ate problem 4 - 4 1/2 dozen of them.
[youtube]FN0cHYm3YtU[/youtube]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

All the time. Jim has no control when it comes to food, if you want it to last longer than a day then you have to hide it. I am surprised the man isn't 400 lbs.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Derick Wrote:yeah there predicting 8" of snow tonight, oh well, its also supposed to be 50 tomorrow anyway.

Oh Boy!!! More snow!! :happy: Woo Hoo!!! :happy: :happy: :happy:......... :killme:

..... Nope, that didn't work. Positive thinking sucks.

I'm supposed to get close to a foot.
Confusedad:

But, at work, it's only supposed to be around 4"

My weather app said 6" by the time it's done. I hope it's very wrong. I got most of the ice chipped off the driveway finally.
Thursday we are getting that storm and very cold weather, next Monday/Tuesday it will be kind of cold, but after that its high 40',50's & close to 60 every day. I am staying positive :pray:
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Chip Wrote:[Image: ace-ventura-rhino-escape-o.gif]
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
So funny, great move
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

All the time. Jim has no control when it comes to food, if you want it to last longer than a day then you have to hide it. I am surprised the man isn't 400 lbs.

It's amazing, especially with you going through your baking binges. I need to bake something. I haven't in a long time and I just want some sort of homemade goodie to nibble on.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
I am trying to sign the baby up for a swim class and the guy can't seem to call me back. I am getting annoyed.
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

It's amazing, especially with you going through your baking binges. I need to bake something. Like a pie. I haven't in a long time and I just want some sort of homemade goodie to nibble on. Or maybe just a whole pie to bury my face in

I just want to try some cadbury egg cookies.
Cadbury eggs are fricken awesome.
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

It's amazing, especially with you going through your baking binges. I need to bake something. Like a pie. I haven't in a long time and I just want some sort of homemade goodie to nibble on. Or maybe just a whole pie to bury my face in

I just want to try some cadbury egg cookies.
Cadbury eggs are fricken awesome.

The cookies are basically like m&ms cookies but I take 6 cups of mini eggs throw them through a food processor and then dump them in the cookie mix.
Every year i get a cadbury egg. Every year, I question that choice, after one bite.
scrambled cadbury eggs.
LeNeve Wrote:Every year i get a cadbury egg. Every year, I question that choice, after one bite.
They are soooooooooooo sweet :barf: but I do the same every year.
LeNeve Wrote:Every year i get a cadbury egg. Every year, I question that choice, after one bite.

I don't like the actual eggs. Just the mini eggs. My ultimate favourite Easter candy are peeps though...
I had to go to the store for some toothpaste the other day, and there was a box of cadburry eggs next to the register.
I almost bought a bunch.
And now I'm regretting that I didn't.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Tuesday, August 9, 2016 ~ Yo Beckster 8 1,091 08-10-2016, 09:51 AM
  Tuesday 08/02/16: Winter is coming Chip 24 2,481 08-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Tuesday 7/26/16 - What? LeNeve 7 748 07-27-2016, 10:03 AM
  Tuesday, 7/19/2016 ~ Late Beckster 1 469 07-20-2016, 08:56 AM
Last Post: LeNeve