Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 3/11/14... One more day of winter
LeNeve Wrote:my Dad and his friend nuetered that same cat themselves, after the bird killing, because he was getting feisty like a wild lion. In our garage. I watched it. The guy held the cat, and my Dad chopped his little furry nuts off. Then the cat ran away for several days.

My mom had a farmer she knew come over and neuter all of our male cats at one point. (We used to have animals dumped off in the creek by our house)
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:Kansas is a weird, weird place.

Indeed.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:I haven't seen any cats on the walking dead.
They have to die 9 times first!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
I'm glad someone else did the home neutering thing.

My grandpa was a human doctor, and on the side he ran a horse/cattle ranch. So I'm pretty sure my Dad learned from him how to neuter creatures properly.

I've personally cut the nuts off of bulls, and boy pigs in the past. too many to remember.
and I couldn't think of the term for a boy pig when i posted that. I just blanked out.

boars are boy pigs. I think.
Black Ice is trucking through Kansas today.
i've eaten fried bull testicles too. they are not bad.
LeNeve Wrote:i've eaten testicles too. they are not bad.

2 gay comments in one thread.

From A Place Where Sleep Is Nonexistent.
I HATE PIE!!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://instagram.com/p/jGX1CJPAZJ/">http://instagram.com/p/jGX1CJPAZJ/</a><!-- m -->

From A Place Where Sleep Is Nonexistent.
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:the other method is to remove material from the brake pad, but since fluid cost less than the pads, I figured that was the easier cheaper option

how would this work? the friction material is the same strength no matter how thick it is right?
Don't think of it by thickness. Think width, if you removed the center section of the pad there would be less grab
another question. do they do this when they are hot or up to temp?

I assume they are for your race bike, and knowing that race parts act differently, do they operate differently when they are at normal race temps?

no difference between race pace and riding around normally. Pretty much every bike I've ever riden has the rear brake that will lock the tire. Also keep in mind its hard to develop a fine feel for it, since your wearing plastic boot that limit motion.
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Brampton Wrote:have you chamfered the edges of the pads? also, its most likely due to the compound of the pads. Why not swap a different material pad into it?

Chamfered edges has been mentioned as a possible way to reduce grip. Rear brake compounds are pretty similar, since its not a major component there is not a lot of selection like the front. Brake fluid is cheaper than pads by a lot.
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Tuesday, August 9, 2016 ~ Yo Beckster 8 1,091 08-10-2016, 09:51 AM
  Tuesday 08/02/16: Winter is coming Chip 24 2,481 08-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Tuesday 7/26/16 - What? LeNeve 7 748 07-27-2016, 10:03 AM
  Tuesday, 7/19/2016 ~ Late Beckster 1 469 07-20-2016, 08:56 AM
Last Post: LeNeve