Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 03/10/14 - Back To Work Blues
Random question that was brought up in conversation in Vegas... Would you ever bang a hooker?
NussieT Wrote:Random question that was brought up in conversation in Vegas... Would you ever bang a hooker?

Yeah. Why not. Maybe not the nasty crack alley bookers though.
Hey LeNeve...
I found it.
You can see where the hook broke off the pink thing, and I drilled the new hole just above it.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://flic.kr/p/8pCj4E">http://flic.kr/p/8pCj4E</a><!-- m -->
NussieT Wrote:Random question that was brought up in conversation in Vegas... Would you ever bang a hooker?

I can't imagine a situation where I would.
It's not something I would plan.
NussieT Wrote:My mom works 3 - 12 hour shifts so it's easy for her to watch the kids so we get her to do it. My inlaws watch the kids for short periods of time. It used to be quite often till I got yelled at one time so I don't unless they offer.
Jim said we should move away but our business is based here so we can't just pick up and move although I'd love to. Jim and his mom never really saw eye to eye but he & his dad were close until things with his brother went south now we are the enemy.
We talk more to the silver fox than we do to both sets of our parents.

So your mom is the one who watched them the most for you?

Jim has been on me to find a full-time job, but trying to figure out daycare and a job that will make more than enough to cover it has become an issue. My mom can't watch the baby more than she does now, she not young anymore. And I just can't rely on Jim's mom at all. My sister wants me to move down by her, but that eliminates my mom helping me at all. Currently, I just don't have anyone else that can help out.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:

What if you were out with alot of people and someone just randomly got a hooker for you? Like a real hot one.
Chip Wrote:Hey LeNeve...
I found it.
You can see where the hook broke off the pink thing, and I drilled the new hole just above it.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://flic.kr/p/8pCj4E">http://flic.kr/p/8pCj4E</a><!-- m -->

Awesome. I texted that link to him.
I accidentally sent pics of Chips car to someone else on my contact list named Joe. Hahaha
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

What if you were out with alot of people and someone just randomly got a hooker for you? Like a real hot one.

:?

That actually kinda happened.
In Vegas.
They paid for her to come to the room.
But then after she got there she said I'd have to "tip" for anything else. And her "tips" ranged from $600 to $6000, or something insane like that.
I wasn't going to pay anything. Let alone that much.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Hey LeNeve...
I found it.

Awesome. I texted that link to him.

Tell him to not go through the rest of the pictures on that flickr account.
It can get a little weird. And NSFW.
Chip Wrote:[Image: dog-tough-1.gif?w=360&h=249]

:roflmao: :roflmao:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!

Why pay for it when you can get it for free.
I HATE PIE!!
i had a carnation instant breakfast for lunch, and actually feel alot better.
In honor of Mr. Ford’s memory, Ford Motor Company locations in the U.S. will lower their American and Ford flags to half-staff for a 30-day period. Ford locations outside of the U.S. will follow local custom.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

That actually kinda happened.
In Vegas.
They paid for her to come to the room.
But then after she got there she said I'd have to "tip" for anything else. And her "tips" ranged from $600 to $6000, or something insane like that.
I wasn't going to pay anything. Let alone that much.

yeah. fuck that shit. some bait and switch non sense. she just got paid a fee so dudes could look at her?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Guess who's back NussieT 1 395 09-12-2016, 03:12 PM
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM