Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 03/10/14 - Back To Work Blues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
And I am singing them bad...
Daylight savings time sucks balls.
It's just moronic.
My car hit 200,000 miles this morning.
I just figured in the just over 7 years I've had this car, I've averaged just over 2,270 miles per month.
Walking dead last night. thoughts?

I missed the entire first airing, but watched the second one later on, 15 minutes into it. I feel like i missed something important during that time.

Okay, and did I miss something with the Terminus thing. I don't remember episodes mentioning it, and all of a sudden its like the main place to go. I don't even have 100% idea what Terminus is.
LeNeve Wrote:Walking dead last night. thoughts?

I missed the entire first airing, but watched the second one later on, 15 minutes into it. I feel like i missed something important during that time.

Okay, and did I miss something with the Terminus thing. I don't remember episodes mentioning it, and all of a sudden its like the main place to go. I don't even have 100% idea what Terminus is.

I haven't watched it yet.
Confusedad:
NussieT Wrote:And I am singing them bad...

You aren't the only one.

And, yes, Daylight Savings sucks.
Chip Wrote:

I haven't watched it yet.
Confusedad:

well, hurry up and watch it. ther was some weird plot twists that went down last night.

[Image: homer_jump_the_shark1.gif]
some stuff about Terminus, that doesn't really spoil anything. I remmeber the group hearing the radio transmission now too.
oh it hasn't jumped the shark to me. now its getting better, going along the lines of the comic book.
JDubb Wrote:

[Image: homer_jump_the_shark1.gif]
:roflmao: :roflmao: :high5:
bunch of shark jumping fools.
Chip Wrote:Daylight savings time sucks balls.
It's just moronic.

It didn't effect me. Our sleep patterns were already screwed up from going through two time zones.
the last scene of walking dead. I was like oh shit, this is going to be nuts. You don't want to be the one getting hurt, do ya boy?
you wanna be the one doing the hurtin.
there is nothing to work on here at the dealer today. draggin ass already. Confusedad:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7