Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 03/10/14 - Back To Work Blues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I think the most I'd spend on a hooker is 20 bucks. and you are not going to want that level of hookerness.
NussieT Wrote:Random question that was brought up in conversation in Vegas... Would you ever bang a hooker?

nope
and whats the definition of hooker, because there is a fine line between a hooker, and a girl who is down to party because you have a bag of coke or something. If the latter qualifies as a hooker, then yeah, i would, and I have. :?
LeNeve Wrote:and whats the definition of hooker, because there is a fine line between a hooker, and a girl who is down to party because you have a bag of coke or something. If the latter qualifies as a hooker, then yeah, i would, and I have. :?
that would be a coke whore. No?

I thing if you party with them, they aren't a hooker. Isn't the whole point of a whore is you pay them to leave?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Random question that was brought up in conversation in Vegas... Would you ever bang a hooker?

Why pay for it when you can get it for free.

free = taking a girl out on a few dates, buying her some cool shit, totalling around 400 -600 hundred dollars, byt the time you get insider, usually.
I've made coke whores leave. :roflmao: :roflmao:
listen here woman, if you think you can just sit there doing all my coke, and not at least give me a bj, then you are wrong, and you are now exiled from this hotel room, I call my kingdom. be gone wench!!!
I think 90% of hookers would take drugs instead of money.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I can't imagine a situation where I would.
It's not something I would plan.

What if you were out with alot of people and someone just randomly got a hooker for you? Like a real hot one.

:?

That actually kinda happened.
In Vegas.
They paid for her to come to the room.
But then after she got there she said I'd have to "tip" for anything else. And her "tips" ranged from $600 to $6000, or something insane like that.
I wasn't going to pay anything. Let alone that much.

yeah. fuck that shit. some bait and switch non sense. she just got paid a fee so dudes could look at her?

They gave me the money to give her when she showed up.
When she told me the real deal, I said no, kept the money and went and lost it at the black jack table.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Hey LeNeve...
I found it.
You can see where the hook broke off the pink thing, and I drilled the new hole just above it.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://flic.kr/p/8pCj4E">http://flic.kr/p/8pCj4E</a><!-- m -->

Awesome. I texted that link to him.

:?
Tell him to not go through the rest of the pictures on that flickr account.
It can get a little weird. And NSFW.

Now I'm intrigued
I wonder what the difference is between the 600 dollar experience, and the 6,000 dollar experience.
I bet you get a z-job in the 6,000 dollar package.
LeNeve Wrote:i had a carnation instant breakfast for lunch, and actually feel alot better.

So, you were just hungry
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

free = taking a girl out on a few dates, buying her some cool shit, totalling around 400 -600 hundred dollars, byt the time you get insider, usually.

Or you just pick a random up from a bar... Maybe buy her a drink or 2.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Or you just pick a random up from a bar... Maybe buy her a drink or 2.

I've learned my leasons from those. I'd rather get the hooker.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7