Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 03/10/14 - Back To Work Blues
rotten death eggs, and jealous in laws.

booo!!!!
I got an incredibly weird dizzy feeling about an hour and a half after being at work, and it hasn't gone away. freaking sucks. I took some allergy meds earlier, but they have never done that to me before.
LeNeve Wrote:I got an incredibly weird dizzy feeling about an hour and a half after being at work, and it hasn't gone away. freaking sucks. I took some allergy meds earlier, but they have never done that to me before.
I go through this shit every spring, they way it effects me changes every few years
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I got an incredibly weird dizzy feeling about an hour and a half after being at work, and it hasn't gone away. freaking sucks. I took some allergy meds earlier, but they have never done that to me before.
I go through this shit every spring, they way it effects me changes every few years

I'm seriously thinking about going home and laying on my couch until it goes away. It sucks being here, all uncomfortable.
LeNeve Wrote:rotten death eggs, and jealous in laws.

booo!!!!

Yeah really.
Vacation's over.
NussieT Wrote:So while we were away I had originally asked my inlaws to watch the kids Friday, Saturday and Sunday. They insisted they take them for the week. A few days before we take off I get the 100 questions about when exactly we would be back because they had other shit to do. I straight out told them I can find someone else if it's an issue but you need to tell me now.
All throughout the week Id send the kids an email showing some of the things we'd had done, where we were and never got a reply. Yesterday we get home. I walk in my house and it smells like death, it gets worse the further I walk into it. Apparently I left the eggs out on Monday morning. They were at my place twice a day for 6 days for a minimum of 20 minutes. You can't tell me they didn't smell it. I go over to get the kids and I am talking to them about the trip and I mention that we were talking about going to Maui for 2 weeks next winter. MY MIL snaps saying the silver fox should get a girlfriend & that we have a family we can't just ditch on people. I grabbed my kids and left. I don't know why I bother dealing with them. I will never ask them for anything again.

What crawled up her butt and died? It seems like you've been getting a lot more crap from her than usual. Who normally watched them, because I thought it was your inlaws who did? Heck, what does Jim think about that crap?

Supposedly Jim had a chat with his mom and she might start watching the baby once a week. I will believe it when I see it, though. I have to admit that I like my mom watching her more. Mom does great with interacting with the baby and helps me teach her stuff, while Jim's mom doesn't even know what to do with her.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Hah.

[Image: p02invaxttecqa4wlmqg.png]

Spring is in the air, I guess. I don't have allergies, but I do get pain still.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
street crime fool!!!
i guess I can hold on for 15 more minutes, and relax at lunch, and go from there.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:rotten death eggs, and jealous in laws.

booo!!!!

Yeah really.
Vacation's over.

The first half was awesome. Everything from Vegas to home was hell including flying.
LeNeve Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:

I'm seriously thinking about going home and laying on my couch until it goes away. It sucks being here, all uncomfortable.
when I get a head rush its the worse, I feel like I am going to fall over
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:So while we were away I had originally asked my inlaws to watch the kids Friday, Saturday and Sunday. They insisted they take them for the week. A few days before we take off I get the 100 questions about when exactly we would be back because they had other shit to do. I straight out told them I can find someone else if it's an issue but you need to tell me now.
All throughout the week Id send the kids an email showing some of the things we'd had done, where we were and never got a reply. Yesterday we get home. I walk in my house and it smells like death, it gets worse the further I walk into it. Apparently I left the eggs out on Monday morning. They were at my place twice a day for 6 days for a minimum of 20 minutes. You can't tell me they didn't smell it. I go over to get the kids and I am talking to them about the trip and I mention that we were talking about going to Maui for 2 weeks next winter. MY MIL snaps saying the silver fox should get a girlfriend & that we have a family we can't just ditch on people. I grabbed my kids and left. I don't know why I bother dealing with them. I will never ask them for anything again.

What crawled up her butt and died? It seems like you've been getting a lot more crap from her than usual. Who normally watched them, because I thought it was your inlaws who did? Heck, what does Jim think about that crap?

Supposedly Jim had a chat with his mom and she might start watching the baby once a week. I will believe it when I see it, though. I have to admit that I like my mom watching her more. Mom does great with interacting with the baby and helps me teach her stuff, while Jim's mom doesn't even know what to do with her.

My mom works 3 - 12 hour shifts so it's easy for her to watch the kids so we get her to do it. My inlaws watch the kids for short periods of time. It used to be quite often till I got yelled at one time so I don't unless they offer.
Jim said we should move away but our business is based here so we can't just pick up and move although I'd love to. Jim and his mom never really saw eye to eye but he & his dad were close until things with his brother went south now we are the enemy.
We talk more to the silver fox than we do to both sets of our parents.
So yeah, this.

[youtube]PUdmtFpvEgU[/youtube]
[Image: dog-tough-1.gif?w=360&h=249]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Guess who's back NussieT 1 395 09-12-2016, 03:12 PM
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM