Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FRIDAY, March 7, 2014 ~ HEAT WAVE
LeNeve Wrote:I'm always that weird guy at parties that doesn't want any ice cream. sometimes I'll just get some so people won't hassle me, then dump it when no one is looking.

Vanilla ice cream is the worst. I will pass on that stuff.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:random fact about me.

in 6th grade I did report about Pompeii.

the new movie about it looks boring.

It's a love story... meh :yawn:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Pretty much like titanic? except replace the ship with a mountain.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:last night I had a dream. the only thing i can remember about it, was that I was eating ice cream. Anyway it woke me up, and I wanted ice cream really bad. I hardly ever eat ice cream. like maybe once or twice a year.

I usually have a ice cream snickers bar hidden in my freezer. well, I jumped out of bed and went and ate my ice cream snickers bar. I ate that thing so damn fast, like before the freezer door even shut, it was gone. I've never had a random craving like that in my life. It was weird.
I eat ice cream every night Confusedad:

Jim and I liked to each have a small bowl of ice cream occasionally. He craved it terribly bad while I was pregnant. When I started sharing it with the baby and she loved it, he decided that she need some all of the time (I only give her a couple tablespoons worth). Now, Jim buys ice cream "for the baby".
this is in my freezer right now, I go through one container a week

[Image: 510-113700.jpg]

[Image: 510-113709.jpg]
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
that reeses one looks kind of good.
we buy whatever is on sale for $2-$3

I would lose so much weight if I didn't eat as much ice cream
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
when I do get in the mood for ice cream, I usually buy the banana split one. Have a bowl of it, then the family eats the rest.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.bluebunny.com/Products/d/Premium_Ice_Cream_Banana_Split">http://www.bluebunny.com/Products/d/Pre ... nana_Split</a><!-- m -->
I will have a banana shake from sonic a few times a year.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Pretty much like titanic? except replace the ship with a mountain.

That's how I read it. I believe it's a slave boy falls in love with a wealthy man's daughter and chaos ensues. At least, there's a volcano blowing up.
I HATE PIE!!
"Donginator Wrote:this is in my freezer right now, I go through one container a week

[Image: 510-113700.jpg]

[Image: 510-113709.jpg]

Jim prefers plain chocolate and I like to try different flavors. I think my next purchase will be strawberry. I had mint chocolate chip last time. The store brand has a frozen strawberry yogurt that's really good and has less guilt.
I HATE PIE!!
Donginator Wrote:we buy whatever is on sale for $2-$3

I would lose so much weight if I didn't eat as much ice cream

I hear ya! :whomo:
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:when I do get in the mood for ice cream, I usually buy the banana split one. Have a bowl of it, then the family eats the rest.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.bluebunny.com/Products/d/Premium_Ice_Cream_Banana_Split">http://www.bluebunny.com/Products/d/Pre ... nana_Split</a><!-- m -->

Chip and Pete met up with me and Jim for dinner at a place near me called Tony's. That restaurant has huge portions and one night, some friends and I decided to get their banana split........ NEVER AGAIN. Don't get me wrong, it was good, but it was massive and the 4 of us barely made a dent in it. I cannot eat a banana split to this day because of that monstrosity.

[Image: l.jpg]
I HATE PIE!!
good lord, that looks gross to me.
I can't even eat all of a regular sized banana split from sonic, or dairy queen.
every once in awhile sonic has miniature banana splits. I get one of those when they appear on the menus.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  March 13th, 2024 - 15 Years Joe 4 0 03-13-2024, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM