Dudebro Nation

Full Version: FRIDAY, March 7, 2014 ~ HEAT WAVE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

I am just happen that it's Friday. But I won't be doing much this weekend since I don't get paid until Tuesday. Confusedad: I don't even have gas money.
we are under a winter storm warning today. Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:we are under a winter storm warning today. Confusedad:

Really? There nothing predicted for this area until Tuesday.
last night I had a dream. the only thing i can remember about it, was that I was eating ice cream. Anyway it woke me up, and I wanted ice cream really bad. I hardly ever eat ice cream. like maybe once or twice a year.

I usually have a ice cream snickers bar hidden in my freezer. well, I jumped out of bed and went and ate my ice cream snickers bar. I ate that thing so damn fast, like before the freezer door even shut, it was gone. I've never had a random craving like that in my life. It was weird.
LeNeve Wrote:last night I had a dream. the only thing i can remember about it, was that I was eating ice cream. Anyway it woke me up, and I wanted ice cream really bad. I hardly ever eat ice cream. like maybe once or twice a year.

I usually have a ice cream snickers bar hidden in my freezer. well, I jumped out of bed and went and ate my ice cream snickers bar. I ate that thing so damn fast, like before the freezer door even shut, it was gone. I've never had a random craving like that in my life. It was weird.
I eat ice cream every night Confusedad:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

yep. not until later this evening though, and into tomorrow morning.
LeNeve Wrote:last night I had a dream. the only thing i can remember about it, was that I was eating ice cream. Anyway it woke me up, and I wanted ice cream really bad. I hardly ever eat ice cream. like maybe once or twice a year.

Confusedhock: You're pregnant?!
would you use a drill to remove 4 stripped screws? I don't care about breaking what the screws are holding, I am buying a replacement
I'm always that weird guy at parties that doesn't want any ice cream. sometimes I'll just get some so people won't hassle me, then dump it when no one is looking.
Donginator Wrote:would you use a drill to remove 4 stripped screws? I don't care about breaking what the screws are holding, I am buying a replacement

yeah. that would probaly work.
f off Mr. Peabody
random fact about me.

in 6th grade I did report about Pompeii.

the new movie about it looks boring.
Donginator Wrote:

I eat ice cream every night Confusedad:

Jim and I liked to each have a small bowl of ice cream occasionally. He craved it terribly bad while I was pregnant. When I started sharing it with the baby and she loved it, he decided that she need some all of the time (I only give her a couple tablespoons worth). Now, Jim buys ice cream "for the baby".
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

yep. not until later this evening though, and into tomorrow morning.

Confusedwoot:
Donginator Wrote:would you use a drill to remove 4 stripped screws? I don't care about breaking what the screws are holding, I am buying a replacement

I have, especially on when I don't really care if anything gets damaged. I would like to try that Craftsman tool that's supposed to get stripped screws out.
Pages: 1 2 3 4