Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday, March 6, 2014 ~ It's Storming
Down in Antarctica there is one heck of a storm going on

[Image: Bh-sYkaCAAANl3N.png]

The tail coming off that storm is nearly 3,500 miles long
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
[Image: Bh-HMHLCEAA1M9l.jpg]
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
thats nifty.
the sun is shining today, thats new
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
We are supposedly done with the bitter cold temps for the next 7 or so days. 43F tomorrow!!

I will be taking my zombie skull splitter and smashing up ice from the driveway this weekend.
I HATE PIE!!
Sup butt plugs
so the insurance company for the guy with the dead cat in his truck. they want pictures of everything now. the cat, the broken parts, all that. well, that nasty shit is long gone. so sorrry
LeNeve Wrote:so the insurance company for the guy with the dead cat in his truck. they want pictures of everything now. the cat, the broken parts, all that. well, that nasty shit is long gone. so sorrry

You were supposed to get pictures first. That's what they tell me to tell the clients and the body shops.
I HATE PIE!!
Someone dropped a medical insurance textbook at the end of my driveway. It looks like it's a student textbook, but there's no name or anything. I was thinking of being nice and posting it on Craiglist in case the owner wants it back. I can't figure out how a nice text book like that could be so easily lost this time of year.
I HATE PIE!!
70 degrees today most likely. it snowed a little bit yesterday.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:so the insurance company for the guy with the dead cat in his truck. they want pictures of everything now. the cat, the broken parts, all that. well, that nasty shit is long gone. so sorrry

You were supposed to get pictures first. That's what they tell me to tell the clients and the body shops.

no body said anything to me until today. I'm sure they knew about it up front. They tend to forget to tell me important things like that. Hell, i didn't even know insurance was involved with it until today either.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Someone dropped a medical insurance textbook at the end of my driveway. It looks like it's a student textbook, but there's no name or anything. I was thinking of being nice and posting it on Craiglist in case the owner wants it back. I can't figure out how a nice text book like that could be so easily lost this time of year.

someones bag probaly got jacked, and the naggers tossed all the crap they didn't want out the window of the get away car.
Someone (my boss) needs to fork over hazard pay for the Crazy Train Wack job that I just calmed down. Holy Psychopath.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:70 degrees today most likely. it snowed a little bit yesterday.

You have no idea how lucky you are that you don't have to deal with layers of ice and snow that need to get chipped away.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Someone dropped a medical insurance textbook at the end of my driveway. It looks like it's a student textbook, but there's no name or anything. I was thinking of being nice and posting it on Craiglist in case the owner wants it back. I can't figure out how a nice text book like that could be so easily lost this time of year.

someones bag probaly got jacked, and the naggers tossed all the crap they didn't want out the window of the get away car.

Dang. I didn't even think about that and carjacking has been a popular deal lately. :?
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  March 13th, 2024 - 15 Years Joe 4 0 03-13-2024, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM