Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday March 5, 2014...Snowing again
The baby has 2 teeth cutting through at the same time, is starting to walk and pick up a bunch of new words, and has had a mild cold which leaves her with a stuffed up nose.... All this leads to her not sleeping well at night, which means I don't sleep. I have averaged 3 hours of sleep a night for the past 5 nights. I just need a nap or a ton of caffeine.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Someone in Kansas was hungry.. very, very hungry...

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/oddnews/man-...00253.html
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Things are getting weird in the Tigers spring training.
First the Upton/Holaday picture, now this.

[Image: f9xk8ovqmm0ocerahxru.png]
[Image: 14+-+1]
I HATE PIE!!
Mexico has banned these names for babies:

Burger King
Rambo
Facebook
Twitter
Robocop
James Bond
Harry Potter
Christmas Day
Rolling Stone
Virgin
Cesarean
Circumcision
Yahoo
Pocahontas
Spinach
Rocky
Mistress
US Navy
Terminator
Hitler
Lady Di
Email
Scrotum
Hermione
Batman
Private
Sponsorship
Traffic
Martian
Panties
Illuminated
I HATE PIE!!
A baby named scrotum. Haha ha
I'm tired of being one of the 2 guys in the shop to consistently get diag jobs for intermittent or extensive diagnosis.

I have one with intermittent misfires and another for intermittent key issues.

For fuck sakes, these jobs don't pay enough and you waste so much time on them, especially when the advisors Don get all the keys for the key job. Wtf? I can't just test/diag/reprogram a damn Ikey system with one fucking key!!!! You know this, you cunts!!! FUCK!!!!!!
Ok....I'm better
Brampton Wrote:I'm tired of being one of the 2 guys in the shop to consistently get diag jobs for intermittent or extensive diagnosis.

For fuck sakes, these jobs don't pay enough and you waste so much time on them, especially when the advisors Don get all the keys for the key job. Wtf? I can't just test/diag/reprogram a damn Ikey system with one fucking key!!!! You know this, you cunts!!! FUCK!!!!!!

Errrday. : (
I ate too much dinner last night.
LeNeve Wrote:I ate too much dinner last night.

First world problems
Brampton Wrote:I'm tired of being one of the 2 guys in the shop to consistently get diag jobs for intermittent or extensive diagnosis.

Bad day?
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:I ate too much dinner last night.

i am shocked you had the stomach left to be able to eat.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Bad day?
Its where I work. Today, I am frustrated. thats all :wink:
Brampton Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Bad day?
Its where I work. Today, I am frustrated. thats all :wink:

I don't think I like my job. I get way to frustrated with stuff and I realize that I don't like to talk to people most of the time. On the other hand, I have a decent boss who is very accommodating when it comes to the baby and a co-worker who just rocks. I figure, I am going to try to stay on for a year or 2 and find something better that is fulltime once the baby is in preschool.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  March 13th, 2024 - 15 Years Joe 4 0 03-13-2024, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM