Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday March 5, 2014...Snowing again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
yup, this shit just wont stop.

Also, I've about come to my end with fedex. They keep asking me to fill in for another guy, which is fine, but for the past 3 years I've been talking about having someone else learn that job. I was passed over for the promotion twice, and given a wooping 1% raise this year, I think my time of stepping up has come to an end, and if that mean so does the job, well fuck it.
Derick Wrote:yup, this shit just wont stop.

Also, I've about come to my end with fedex. They keep asking me to fill in for another guy, which is fine, but for the past 3 years I've been talking about having someone else learn that job. I was passed over for the promotion twice, and given a wooping 1% raise this year, I think my time of stepping up has come to an end, and if that mean so does the job, well fuck it.

[Image: what_can_brown_do_for_you_oval_sticker_sticker.jpg]
I don't care about

1. Blade Runner guy who killed his girlfriend.
2. JOhn Travolta's reading problem
3. Kiera Knightley's waist. (She's still hot though)
4. Anything that has to do wit the Oscars
5. Over entitled teen who sues her parents.

I feel like this shit is shoved at me as soon as I hit the web and turn on my TV>
I don't want to sound homophobic, but ever since the gay kids started working at McDonalds my coffee hasn't been as good.
Joe Wrote:I don't care about

I feel like this shit is shoved at me as soon as I hit the web and turn on my TV>

John Travolta renamed you Jake. And the spoiled teen lost her suit. That's the only stuff I know about.

I agree with all of that.
Yeah, I'll go see it.

[youtube]ubGpDoyJvmI[/youtube]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

John Travolta renamed you Jake. And the spoiled teen lost her suit. That's the only shit I know about.

Yeah, screw that girl. She's going to have to pay for college like every other girl I went to school with.

[Image: %24(KGrHqYOKp0FJF36Opt-BSUd)YDcOQ~~60_35.JPG]
Only because I am bored: http://www.slate.com/articles/arts/low_c..._name.html

It's rather stupid, except thatLeNeve's new name would be Lexie.

John Travolta renamed you Jake. And the spoiled teen lost her suit. That's the only stuff I know about.

Yesterday morning when I was sitting at the tire store, they had Good Morning America, or one of those shows, on TV and they were "John Travolta-fying" their names.
I that's related to this.
And that's all I want to know about it.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Only because I am bored: http://www.slate.com/articles/arts/low_c..._name.html

You just love ruining threads, don't you?
First that "stuff" yesterday, now this?
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Only because I am bored: http://www.slate.com/articles/arts/low_c..._name.html

You asked if that was related and this answered it. PLUS, it's not like I posted a video of a chick eating another chick's crap and then puking it into another chick's mouth.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:You asked if that was related and this answered it. PLUS, it's not like I posted a video of a chick eating another chick's crap and then puking it into another chick's mouth.

holy shit women. dont share all of your fantasies, somethings shouldnt be seen or talked about
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Only because I am bored: http://www.slate.com/articles/arts/low_c..._name.html

You asked if that was related and this answered it. PLUS, it's not like I posted a video of a chick eating another chick's crap and then puking it into another chick's mouth.

Haha.

I did not ask about that at all. I said I didn't care.
And just because you didn't post that video doesn't mean you did something good.
:poke:
:roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4