Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday March 5, 2014...Snowing again
[Image: VGkwESF.gif]
[Image: 4edb1b30-a320-11e3-bc7f-6d2dba2e89f9_wal...k-side.jpg]
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
There have been 9 senior financial services deaths in recent weeks:

1 – William Broeksmit, 58-year-old former senior executive at Deutsche Bank AG, was found dead in his home after an apparent suicide in South Kensington in central London, on January 26th.

2- Karl Slym, 51 year old Tata Motors managing director Karl Slym, was found dead on the fourth floor of the Shangri-La hotel in Bangkok on January 27th.

3 – Gabriel Magee, a 39-year-old JP Morgan employee, died after falling from the roof of the JP Morgan European headquarters in London on January 27th.

4 – Mike Dueker, 50-year-old chief economist of a US investment bank was found dead close to the Tacoma Narrows Bridge in Washington State.

5 – Richard Talley, the 57 year old founder of American Title Services in Centennial, Colorado, was found dead earlier this month after apparently shooting himself with a nail gun.

6 -Tim Dickenson, a U.K.-based communications director at Swiss Re AG, also died last month, however the circumstances surrounding his death are still unknown.

7 – Ryan Henry Crane, a 37 year old executive at JP Morgan died in an alleged suicide just a few weeks ago. No details have been released about his death aside from this small obituary announcement at the Stamford Daily Voice.

8 - Li Junjie, 33-year-old banker in Hong Kong jumped from the JP Morgan HQ in Hong Kong this week.

9 - James Stuart Jr., a "very successful banker" and Former National Bank of Commerce CEO found dead (with no details of what caused the death) in Scottsdale, Az.
I hope I never get offered a good job at JP Morgan
Joe Wrote:There have been 9 senior financial services deaths in recent weeks:

1 – William Broeksmit, 58-year-old former senior executive at Deutsche Bank AG, was found dead in his home after an apparent suicide in South Kensington in central London, on January 26th.

2- Karl Slym, 51 year old Tata Motors managing director Karl Slym, was found dead on the fourth floor of the Shangri-La hotel in Bangkok on January 27th.

3 – Gabriel Magee, a 39-year-old JP Morgan employee, died after falling from the roof of the JP Morgan European headquarters in London on January 27th.

4 – Mike Dueker, 50-year-old chief economist of a US investment bank was found dead close to the Tacoma Narrows Bridge in Washington State.

5 – Richard Talley, the 57 year old founder of American Title Services in Centennial, Colorado, was found dead earlier this month after apparently shooting himself with a nail gun.

6 -Tim Dickenson, a U.K.-based communications director at Swiss Re AG, also died last month, however the circumstances surrounding his death are still unknown.

7 – Ryan Henry Crane, a 37 year old executive at JP Morgan died in an alleged suicide just a few weeks ago. No details have been released about his death aside from this small obituary announcement at the Stamford Daily Voice.

8 - Li Junjie, 33-year-old banker in Hong Kong jumped from the JP Morgan HQ in Hong Kong this week.

9 - James Stuart Jr., a "very successful banker" and Former National Bank of Commerce CEO found dead (with no details of what caused the death) in Scottsdale, Az.

It's like straight out of a movie. The nail gun has got to be a suicide /murder. Those things have a safety on them.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Mt. Gox (A bitcoin exchange) gets hacked and loses all of it's money.

Then...

Autumn Radtke, the American chief executive of Singapore-based virtual currency company First Meta, has died of an apparent suicide. (She was a happy and successful 28 year old)

Sounds like someone really wants to make bitcoin disappear.
[Image: 46824265.jpg]
[Image: article-0-1C05881400000578-796_964x601.jpg]
We haven't heard from Florida in a while:

http://gma.yahoo.com/florida-parents-arr...ories.html
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:[Image: article-0-1C05881400000578-796_964x601.jpg]

Cool!
I HATE PIE!!
An asteroid will pass by Earth today and be closer to us than the moon.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Only because I am bored: http://www.slate.com/articles/arts/low_c..._name.html

It's rather stupid, except thatLeNeve's new name would be Lexie.

You just love ruining threads, don't you?
First that "stuff" yesterday, now this?

You asked if that was related and this answered it. PLUS, it's not like I posted a video of a chick eating another chick's crap and then puking it into another chick's mouth.
Dude.......
Pinterest recommended this sandwich to me today. Bacon Burgers with Bacon Onion Balsamic Jam. It look good.

[Image: c164a3e548ac2c58329fc9c9326d1705.jpg]
I HATE PIE!!
Brian Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Only because I am bored: http://www.slate.com/articles/arts/low_c..._name.html

It's rather stupid, except thatLeNeve's new name would be Lexie.

You just love ruining threads, don't you?
First that "stuff" yesterday, now this?

You asked if that was related and this answered it. PLUS, it's not like I posted a video of a chick eating another chick's crap and then puking it into another chick's mouth.
Dude.......

She has lost her mind.
Chip Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:You asked if that was related and this answered it. PLUS, it's not like I posted a video of a chick eating another chick's crap and then puking it into another chick's mouth.
Dude.......

She has lost her mind.
And I lost my appetite.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  March 13th, 2024 - 15 Years Joe 4 0 03-13-2024, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM