Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday March 5, 2014...Snowing again
Pussification of America:

http://www.wnem.com/story/24890952/finge...suspension
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I'm tired of being one of the 2 guys in the shop to consistently get diag jobs for intermittent or extensive diagnosis.

I have one with intermittent misfires and another for intermittent key issues.

For fuck sakes, these jobs don't pay enough and you waste so much time on them, especially when the advisors Don get all the keys for the key job. Wtf? I can't just test/diag/reprogram a damn Ikey system with one fucking key!!!! You know this, you cunts!!! FUCK!!!!!!

Bad day?
Its where I work. Today, I am frustrated. thats all :wink:

I don't think I like my job. I get way to frustrated with stuff and I realize that I don't like to talk to people most of the time. On the other hand, I have a decent boss who is very accommodating when it comes to the baby and a co-worker who just rocks. I figure, I am going to try to stay on for a year or 2 and find something better that is fulltime once the baby is in preschool.
dont get me wrong, I enjoy my job. but I'm getting frustrated that when a diagnosis comes in, its only going to one of two people.

Because they know better than to give it to the other two guys here
Brampton Wrote:dont get me wrong, I enjoy my job. but I'm getting frustrated that when a diagnosis comes in, its only going to one of two people.

Time for a raise then! :wink:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Bad day?
Its where I work. Today, I am frustrated. thats all :wink:

I don't think I like my job. I get way to frustrated with stuff and I realize that I don't like to talk to people most of the time. On the other hand, I have a decent boss who is very accommodating when it comes to the baby and a co-worker who just rocks. I figure, I am going to try to stay on for a year or 2 and find something better that is fulltime once the baby is in preschool.
dont get me wrong, I enjoy my job. but I'm getting frustrated that when a diagnosis comes in, its only going to one of two people.

It could be worse.
You could have to go to East Liberty Ohio on Friday.

Confusedad:

Maybe I'll learn about another medal of honor winner from the 1800's on this trip.
Chip Wrote:It could be worse.
You could have to go to East Liberty Ohio on Friday.

Confusedad:

Maybe I'll learn about another medal of honor winner from the 1800's on this trip.

I feel sorry for you
I HATE PIE!!
Jackovosauars
LeNeve Wrote:Jackovosauars

School, school, I like school.
Fight!
Imagine being this guy.. http://www.wnem.com/story/24894781/fathe...by-on-i-75
I HATE PIE!!
I was hoping it was 5:00. What a disappointment.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Imagine being this guy.. http://www.wnem.com/story/24894781/fathe...by-on-i-75

:high5:

Site does not exist.
Vegas is awesome. Expensive but awesome...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  March 13th, 2024 - 15 Years Joe 4 0 03-13-2024, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM