Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TOOOSday, March 4, 2014 ~ BREAKING NEWS
I don't remember mentioning it, but we do have a new mechanic. He started last week sometime. and they already hired a new wash boy. thats 3 new people in a 2 week span. Im not sure whats going on here.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:or maybe I should try to work on it while its still frozen.

either way :barf:

Isn't that the kind of job you give to the 'new guy'?

yeah. if it was on some old ass beater. but its on a brand new truck, and it takes a little bit of knowledge to take it apart and fix it.

Cats suck.
Brian Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I use Pinterest and they kept sending me emails with ideas for Oscar Parties. What kinds of retards put on a party to watch the Oscars?? It's not like it's a sport.
I don't know, but there's a good chance that they have a show on Sirius.

Ha! :roflmao:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:I don't remember mentioning it, but we do have a new mechanic. He started last week sometime. and they already hired a new wash boy. thats 3 new people in a 2 week span. Im not sure whats going on here.

They're getting rid of the people who have been there longer, and are making more and bringing in entry level people.
That's what they did in Office Space.
You should write a program to steal a bunch of money before it happens to you too.
Chip Wrote:So the NHL trade deadline is tomorrow, anyone care?

No?

Oh well.
It's still funny that Ryan Kesler might get traded. I wonder where he would be a good fit.

[Image: keslerkartwheel.gif?w=400&h=267]
[youtube]OAYGUOT6Wn4[/youtube]

I'm not sure if I care or not. I haven't been watching many games this season.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:I don't remember mentioning it, but we do have a new mechanic. He started last week sometime. and they already hired a new wash boy. thats 3 new people in a 2 week span. Im not sure whats going on here.

When does the hazing start?
I HATE PIE!!
The Pope was trying to speak Italian and accidently dropped the Italian word for "Fuck". Ha ha.. I like that guy.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/pop...31656.html
I HATE PIE!!
Also about my car, I realized this morning that some time late next week I'll hit 200,000 miles.
And so far, other then normal maintenance, I've only had to replace a tie rod.
Brian Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Yahoo News is still all about the stupid Oscars. I didn't watch them and I don't care about them.

:whomo: I don't understand why anyone would watch them and enjoy it. KInd of makes me think less of people that actually do watch.

I use Pinterest and they kept sending me emails with ideas for Oscar Parties. What kinds of retards put on a party to watch the Oscars?? It's not like it's a sport.
I don't know, but there's a good chance that they have a show on Sirius.

Haha
We had a customer last week have his wires, cap/rotor, other assorted wiring replaced (chewed by a mouse or something) so he could trade it in on Saturday somewhere else. Guy goes to start it in Saturday morning, no start. He pops the hood and the same thing.

Haha
Chip Wrote:

They're getting rid of the people who have been there longer, and are making more and bringing in entry level people.
You should write a program to steal a bunch of money before it happens to you too.

fuck. you are probaly right. Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

fuck. you are probaly right. Confusedad:

Robert, what's happening?
Chip Wrote:Also about my car, I realized this morning that some time late next week I'll hit 200,000 miles.
And so far, other then normal maintenance, I've only had to replace a tie rod.

:high5: I have about 15,000 more miles to go. This winter has brought some rust and worn off paint. I need to fix those once spring finally shows up.
I HATE PIE!!
So many questions...

[Image: chewy-nazi-squirrel1-e1280266068995.jpeg]
Sup and stuff!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  March 13th, 2024 - 15 Years Joe 4 0 03-13-2024, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, March 31, 2016 ~ Rain Beckster 2 224 03-31-2016, 03:42 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, March 28, 2016 ~ Easter Hangover Beckster 20 994 03-28-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  FRIDAY, March 25, 2016 ~ Good Beckster 8 496 03-25-2016, 01:22 PM
  Thursday, March 24, 2016 ~ Torture Beckster 11 311 03-25-2016, 08:15 AM
  Thursday, March 17, 2016 ~ St Patty's Day Beckster 7 487 03-17-2016, 08:12 PM
  Monday, March 14, 2016 ~ Fuck You Daylight Savings Beckster 4 406 03-14-2016, 02:35 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Friday, March 11, 2016 ~ Body Rolls Beckster 12 932 03-11-2016, 09:02 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Wednesday, March 9, 2016 ~ Bernin' it up Joe 8 370 03-10-2016, 12:12 PM
  Tuesday, March 8, 2016 ~ Primary Beckster 8 485 03-09-2016, 10:46 AM