Dudebro Nation

Full Version: TOOOSday, March 4, 2014 ~ BREAKING NEWS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Yup. It's snowing...... again.
I remember when it used to look like this, but that was such a long time ago

[Image: frontlawn53111.JPG]
Well the good news is, its supposed to be 70 here today, and kind of stay that way according to my 10 day weather forecast.
well. fuck a duck. i rechecked my weather. Shits all changed now. only 60 for the high today, which usually means it will get a little warmer. but snow forecasted for tomorrow. Confusedad:
yep. my 10 day outlook is totally different than it was yesterday. its all over the place now. warm, cold, snow rain, icy mixtures.
I need to do something about my ice skating pond a.k.a the driveway. We are supposed to get up to the 30s by Friday. T will be enjoying 79 degree weather today.
If I had access to a color printer, I would print out that picture I posted and put it over the window.
Yahoo News is still all about the stupid Oscars. I didn't watch them and I don't care about them.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Yahoo News is still all about the stupid Oscars. I didn't watch them and I don't care about them.

:whomo: I don't understand why anyone would watch them and enjoy it. KInd of makes me think less of people that actually do watch.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Yahoo News is still all about the stupid Oscars. I didn't watch them and I don't care about them.

:whomo: I don't understand why anyone would watch them and enjoy it. KInd of makes me think less of people that actually do watch.

I use Pinterest and they kept sending me emails with ideas for Oscar Parties. What kinds of retards put on a party to watch the Oscars?? It's not like it's a sport.
Today's math problem. Add these together:

4 - $100 bills
3 - $50 bills
1 - $20 bill
1 - $10 bill
1 - $5 bill
2 - $1 bills
Oh Snap!! It's Fat Tuesday!!! I need to find a Paczki.
This is the oldest person on Earth and she is 116. I don't want to live that long if it means looking like this.

[Image: 837fd540-a2ff-11e3-9fcc-d9f566239755_163123180.jpg]
well. I've been avoiding it as long as I could, but I can't put it off any longer. Time to dig a dead cat out of a radiator. Confusedad:
I don't know if I said it yesterday or not, I don't remember back that far.
But Sunday night, leaving my soccer game, I had a flat tire. Back left tire.
Changing that at 9pm, in zero degree weather sucked.
I got that fixed yesterday, at least it was free with my warranty.
This morning, another damn flat tire. Front right this time.
Back to the tire store this morning.

I've had these tires for like 9 months, and have gone this whole winter with no problems, then 2 flats in 2 days?
WTF?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11