Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday - 2/25/14 - Nyet
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I can't get my gifs to work from my phone. Confusedad:

If you're talking about that "skeet" picture, it's probably because it's not a gif.
Neither is the "lick the balls" picture.

They are gifs on my phone. And pretty funny.
Got this text message from a friend who we hire to do mechanical work when we are busy. I thought he was drunk and meant to text his wife.

[Image: abunehav.jpg]
Breakfast menu items at taco bell. Waffle taco. It looks gross. Like some sort of venereal disease.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Danica Patrick trying to be cute, and clever, but instead, just being NSFW.

http://cdn.wwtdd.com/wp-content/uploads/...fie-LB.jpg

she looks like she has testosterone, and adreniline coursing through her big veiny clitoris.

I disagree, I think she is hot and would fuck the shit out of her.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Chip Wrote:

If you're talking about that "skeet" picture, it's probably because it's not a gif.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.buzzfeed.com/alanwhite/gifs-that-sum-up-your-first-sexual-experience?bffb&s=mobile">http://www.buzzfeed.com/alanwhite/gifs- ... b&s=mobile</a><!-- m -->
LeNeve Wrote:Breakfast menu items at taco bell. Waffle taco. It looks gross. Like some sort of venereal disease.

I think they have blue waffles also....

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Breakfast menu items at taco bell. Waffle taco. It looks gross. Like some sort of venereal disease.

I think they have blue waffles also....

Im sure of that.
I just read the list of 100 most dangerous cities in the US that came out today. No place on Kansas is on the list. Pittsburgh is not on the list. There are 4 places in PA on the list: 60. Philly 33. York 25. Harrisburg 8. Chester. None of them are closer than 3 1/2 hours to Pittsburgh.

Detroit is 6, Saginaw 5 and Flint 2.

East St Louis, IL is #1

Cleveland is 31 2 hours from Pittsburgh. Youngstown, OH is 84 1 hour from Pittsburgh and Canton, OH is 89 1 1/2 hours from Pittsburgh. Ohio :roll:

Newark is only #59, shocking it is not higher.

New York City is not on the list.

Niagara Falls, NY is #49. Also shocking.

Compton, CA is only 47, would think it was much higher.

DC is 46 and Baltimore 29.

Arkansas has 4 places in the top 50. Dangerous state for small population. West Memphis, AK is #4.

Camden, NJ is #3, no surprise.

The liberal Democrat states are the ones that have the most cities and highest ranked cities, CA, MA, NY, IL and MI dominate the list.

And for the "Dirty North", Minneapolis is #94

NussieT Wrote:Got this text message from a friend who we hire to do mechanical work when we are busy. I thought he was drunk and meant to text his wife.

[Image: abunehav.jpg]

I don't understand anything that's going on in this story.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.buzzfeed.com/alanwhite/gifs-that-sum-up-your-first-sexual-experience?bffb&s=mobile">http://www.buzzfeed.com/alanwhite/gifs- ... b&s=mobile</a><!-- m -->

:roflmao:
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Danica Patrick trying to be cute, and clever, but instead, just being NSFW.

http://cdn.wwtdd.com/wp-content/uploads/...fie-LB.jpg

she looks like she has testosterone, and adreniline coursing through her big veiny clitoris.

I disagree, I think she is hot and would fuck the shit out of her.

Yeah i agree with Pete.

Sent from a Smart phone. Not an iPhone.
Chip Wrote:I don't understand anything that's going on in this story.

He texted me out of nowhere. The last time I talked to him it was to say Merry Christmas. He sends this and he kept going on and on about daddy coming home. I asked if he wanted a job and he tells me to fuck off.
Pete Nice Wrote:I just read the list of 100 most dangerous cities in the US that came out today. No place on Kansas is on the list. Pittsburgh is not on the list. There are 4 places in PA on the list: 60. Philly 33. York 25. Harrisburg 8. Chester. None of them are closer than 3 1/2 hours to Pittsburgh.

Detroit is 6, Saginaw 5 and Flint 2.

East St Louis, IL is #1

Cleveland is 31 2 hours from Pittsburgh. Youngstown, OH is 84 1 hour from Pittsburgh and Canton, OH is 89 1 1/2 hours from Pittsburgh. Ohio :roll:

Newark is only #59, shocking it is not higher.

New York City is not on the list.

Niagara Falls, NY is #49. Also shocking.

Compton, CA is only 47, would think it was much higher.

DC is 46 and Baltimore 29.

Arkansas has 4 places in the top 50. Dangerous state for small population. West Memphis, AK is #4.

Camden, NJ is #3, no surprise.

The liberal Democrat states are the ones that have the most cities and highest ranked cities, CA, MA, NY, IL and MI dominate the list.

And for the "Dirty North", Minneapolis is #94

Studies like that seem to come out every couple weeks.
Is it based on murders? Violent crime? Any crime?
And is it per person? Or just total?

It's hard to tell the story of Detroit without sounding like a racist republican...
crime in Kansas. Sunday night someone threw eggs on some of the cars here at the dealership.

There was a full investigation, evidence gathered. The police even went to all the stores seeing if anyone bought eggs in that time period.
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I don't understand anything that's going on in this story.

He texted me out of nowhere. The last time I talked to him it was to say Merry Christmas. He sends this and he kept going on and on about daddy coming home. I asked if he wanted a job and he tells me to fuck off.

Canada is very confusing.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Tuesday, August 9, 2016 ~ Yo Beckster 8 1,091 08-10-2016, 09:51 AM
  Tuesday 08/02/16: Winter is coming Chip 24 2,481 08-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Tuesday 7/26/16 - What? LeNeve 7 748 07-27-2016, 10:03 AM
  Tuesday, 7/19/2016 ~ Late Beckster 1 469 07-20-2016, 08:56 AM
Last Post: LeNeve