Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday - 2/25/14 - Nyet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Confusedheep:
I guess some 16 year old kid died yesterday here in town, and its the talk of the town this morning. rumors are flying. he was a satan worshiper, overdosed on heroin, maybe a serial killer. all kinds of rumors. but i think he was just sick. so no conspiracy going on there.
I got a laugh out of this, mostly because I don't like boxing.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014...ed-by-mob/
I was talking with my teenage daughter last night. about random stuff. just listening to her tell me about her friends, girls she doesn't like, anything a 13 year old girl likes to talk about basically. So hair care stuff came up, and she was telling me how she puts colored high lights into her hair.

I guesss the kids these days use powdered koolaid mix to put colored high lights. no big deal to me. I asked her if it works better then traditional highlight stuff. this is what she said,

"yeah, it works pretty good, except it attracts too many naggers"

I was like
Confusedhock:
:eek:
:?
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
just to be clear, she actual said the word naggers. not the actual N word. and she probaly learned it from me, and I learned it from SOuth PArk.
:roflmao:

Are you sure she didn't mean people actually nagging her?
Chip Wrote::roflmao:

yeah. I'm sure. because she said, "you get it Dad, because they like koolaid"
I guess the apple doesn't fall from the tree.

the racist hangin tree.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote::roflmao:

yeah. I'm sure. because she said, "you get it Dad, because they like koolaid"

:roflmao:

Some people's kids...
Danica Patrick trying to be cute, and clever, but instead, just being NSFW.

http://cdn.wwtdd.com/wp-content/uploads/...fie-LB.jpg
Chip Wrote:Danica Patrick trying to be cute, and clever, but instead, just being NSFW.

http://cdn.wwtdd.com/wp-content/uploads/...fie-LB.jpg

she looks like she has testosterone, and adreniline coursing through her big veiny clitoris.
:nothingtoadd:

[youtube]SQIYZ-iKuG4[/youtube]
LeNeve Wrote:I guess some 16 year old kid died yesterday here in town, and its the talk of the town this morning. rumors are flying. he was a satan worshiper, overdosed on heroin, maybe a serial killer. all kinds of rumors. but i think he was just sick. so no conspiracy going on there.

The Church of Satan folks are pissed off that people keep assuming that all satanic followers are serial killers.
LeNeve Wrote:I was talking with my teenage daughter last night. about random stuff. just listening to her tell me about her friends, girls she doesn't like, anything a 13 year old girl likes to talk about basically. So hair care stuff came up, and she was telling me how she puts colored high lights into her hair.

I guesss the kids these days use powdered koolaid mix to put colored high lights. no big deal to me. I asked her if it works better then traditional highlight stuff. this is what she said,

"yeah, it works pretty good, except it attracts too many naggers"

I was like
Confusedhock:
:eek:
:?
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Confusedhock: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Who wins in a fight? A Ferrari or a Smart Car?

Kinda looks like the Smart Car

[youtube]GiR8jdI7qtY[/youtube]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8