Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 2/24/2014 - Framed
JDubb Wrote:Sounds like a good plan, I'm impressed. You guys are thinking about this now most people your age have no clue where their beer money will come from between pay checks. :high5:

And, hod did you not tell your MIL to eff off on the spot. T is all growd up and shit.

We've had our life insurance policy for a few years. We did our will today I swear because we fly out of Winnipeg next week Monday but Jim says it's because our business partner has been bugging him about it for awhile.

As for my MIL, I don't like confrontation, you can say anything and I'll just smile and walk away then i hate you for life or once I have hit my patience level and I go all Hulk and I say the most hateful things I can think of.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Sounds like a good plan, I'm impressed. You guys are thinking about this now most people your age have no clue where their beer money will come from between pay checks. :high5:

And, hod did you not tell your MIL to eff off on the spot. T is all growd up and shit.

Part of me is concerned that JDubb may have had a stroke during this post.
I'm good, thanks for your concern. :grin:
Here are my thoughts from the weekend, Brampton style and in no particular order:

1. I can not stand NASCAR.
2. Sleeping in for me is now past 8AM and is a rare treat to be greatly appreciated.
3. Every time you think you are financially getting caught up, more unexpected expenses arise.
4. This might be the best season of Walking Dead yet.
5. Duquesne will never have a top 25 basketball program again.
6. I have not even started getting ready for the St. Pat's party in 3 weeks and need to start.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
My satellite antenna.

[Image: ga5u3a7a.jpg]
one of these days when it warms up a little more, i need to wash my car. all the trees are skeeting on it.
NussieT Wrote:

We've had our life insurance policy for a few years. We did our will today I swear because we fly out of Winnipeg next week Monday but Jim says it's because our business partner has been bugging him about it for awhile.

As for my MIL, I don't like confrontation, you can say anything and I'll just smile and walk away then i hate you for life or I have hit my patience level and I go all Hulk and I say the most hateful things I can think of.

She's your MIL. You're kind of stuck with her for life, so it's understood if you don't go off on her. I am annoyed with mine MIL for happily willing to watch Jim's older kid, but when I ask if she would watch the baby, she catch find enough excuses to get out of it. It's just not worth the stress to argue with her.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Part of me is concerned that JDubb may have had a stroke during this post.
I'm good, thanks for your concern. :grin:

Even though you have awful taste in music and movies, I still care. :poke:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:She's your MIL. You're kind of stuck with her for life, so it's understood if you don't go off on her. I am annoyed with mine MIL for happily willing to watch Jim's older kid, but when I ask if she would watch the baby, she catch find enough excuses to get out of it. It's just not worth the stress to argue with her.

Jim dealt with her last night after I came home all pissy. I don't even know what was said because I was in the tub. He said something this am about telling her we didn't like the way they were raising their kid & the kids money will be protected.
Here are my thoughts from the weekend, Brampton style and in no particular order:

1) I miss weight lifting classes at the gym.
2) Child birth is worse than getting a tattoo.
3) My MIL acts like a 15 year old, it gets tiring fast.
4) The silver fox looks good in royal blue.
5) We leave for Vegas in 7 days!!!!
LeNeve Wrote:My satellite antenna.

[Image: ga5u3a7a.jpg]
that's how my current Sirius one is, the new siriusxm one is a lot smaller. I should have used a plastic putty instead of the screwdriver :killme:
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
NussieT Wrote:Here are my thoughts from the weekend, Brampton style and in no particular order:

My sister and her hubby will be in Vegas for that deal, too. She leaves Sunday afternoon.

Tattoos are more annoying when they hit near sensitive spots. I want to take the footprint of my baby girl and put it on my hip.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Here are my thoughts from the weekend, Brampton style and in no particular order:

My sister and her hubby will be in Vegas for that deal, too. She leaves Sunday afternoon.

Tattoos are more annoying when they hit near sensitive spots. I want to take the footprint of my baby girl and put it on my hip.

We fly in on Monday. We fly out on Thursday for Seattle. We bought a service truck & we are driving it back home. The silver fox's son texted me on the weekend to ask if we wanted to go to the Nascar race on the Sunday. I don't really like Nascar but it's something I'd like to experience at least once. If we weren't getting the truck & had to get home for the kids. We'd stay.
Harold Ramis. He dead.
LeNeve Wrote:Harold Ramis. He dead.

What?!?!

That's shitty.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Harold Ramis. He dead.

What?!?!

That's shitty.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://variety.com/2014/film/news/harold-ramis-dead-at-69-1201118556/">http://variety.com/2014/film/news/harol ... 201118556/</a><!-- m -->

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT