Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 2/24/2014 - Framed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
a frame for a 2005 GT costs... 110,000 dollars.
Walking Dead kicked ass last night.
Daytona 500 was pretty good too.
Didn't watch either.
I watched the Margaritaville South Park episode last night :roflmao:
After a serious discussion yesterday regarding who would get our kids if we died and our life insurance policies. My mother in law decides to say "the payout would build Bill & Britt a nice bigger home". I was so mad. The life insurance policies are for the kids not so people can build a bigger house.
I had a derp moment yesterday, I was installing the antenna for my new SiriusXM radio on my car, since the antenna is different than the Sirius antenna I have now.

my dumbass used a screwdriver to get under the weather strip on the back windshield, ended up chipping some car paint, I tried to go over the wire of the current antenna, I should have went the opposite way, and I also stripped the casing of the wire [smiley]oops[/smiley]
NussieT Wrote:After a serious discussion yesterday regarding who would get our kids if we died and our life insurance policies. My mother in law decides to say "the payout would build Bill & Britt a nice bigger home". I was so mad. The life insurance policies are for the kids not so people can build a bigger house.
so, I guess your MIL aint getting shit
Donginator Wrote:I had a derp moment yesterday, I was installing the antenna for my new SiriusXM radio on my car, since the antenna is different than the Sirius antenna I have now.

my dumbass used a screwdriver to get under the weather strip on the back windshield, ended up chipping some car paint, I tried to go over the wire of the current antenna, I should have went the opposite way, and I also stripped the casing of the wire [smiley]oops[/smiley]
is there any reason you didn't mount it on the dash?
weekend reflections

1. I don't give a shit about hockey
2. i don't give a shit about Nascar
3. Cancer doesn't give a shit about who you are, or what has happened to you in your life
4. People, for some reason cant let things go, no matter how old or "mature" they are
LeNeve Wrote:Walking Dead kicked ass last night.

I watched the closing ceremony instead.
NussieT Wrote:After a serious discussion yesterday regarding who would get our kids if we died and our life insurance policies. My mother in law decides to say "the payout would build Bill & Britt a nice bigger home". I was so mad. The life insurance policies are for the kids not so people can build a bigger house.

That is such an awful thing to say.
Donginator Wrote:I had a derp moment yesterday, I was installing the antenna for my new SiriusXM radio on my car, since the antenna is different than the Sirius antenna I have now.

[smiley]Oops[/smiley]
Brampton Wrote:
so, I guess your MIL aint getting shit

Nope. Our good friend & business partner is in charge of selling our properties and equipment and the kids are going with my sister and brother in law. A portion of the money is getting put aside and will be divided and sent to my sister once a month to help pay for the kids. The rest is in a trust fund that they can't touch til they are 25.

We went to the lawyer this morning to put it all together.
Brampton Wrote:

is there any reason you didn't mount it on the dash?
Its the magnet antenna, the roof I felt was the best place, had my sirius antenna there for 8 years
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7