Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 2/24/2014 - Framed
Brampton Wrote:weekend reflections

1. I don't give a shit about hockey
2. i don't give a shit about Nascar
3. Cancer doesn't give a shit about who you are, or what has happened to you in your life
4. People, for some reason cant let things go, no matter how old or "mature" they are
:whomo: seriously all 4 :high5:
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
LeNeve Wrote:Walking Dead kicked ass last night.

:high5:

Sure did!!! Abraham is the fucking man and his bitch is hot as fuck. Glen's side piece has some MWF also, big ole titties.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
NussieT Wrote:After a serious discussion yesterday regarding who would get our kids if we died and our life insurance policies. My mother in law decides to say "the payout would build Bill & Britt a nice bigger home". I was so mad. The life insurance policies are for the kids not so people can build a bigger house.

Write w ill, that way the money goes to your kids and not someone getting a new house they don't need.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Brampton Wrote:weekend reflections

1. I don't give a shit about hockey
2. i don't give a shit about Nascar
3. Cancer doesn't give a shit about who you are, or what has happened to you in your life
4. People, for some reason cant let things go, no matter how old or "mature" they are

1. I do
2. I agree
3. I also agree
4. Most people.

NussieT Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:so, I guess your MIL aint getting shit

Nope. Our good friend & business partner is in charge of selling our properties and equipment and the kids are going with my sister and brother in law. A portion of the money is getting put aside and will be divided and sent to my sister once a month to help pay for the kids. The rest is in a trust fund that they can't touch til they are 25.

We went to the lawyer this morning to put it all together.

:high5: Very nice setup.

Be careful, LeNeve likes to steal people's properties.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

I watched the closing ceremony instead.

I hate NBC

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://deadspin.com/nbc-edited-out-38-of-the-closing-ceremony-heres-what-1529512828?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_facebook&utm_source=deadspin_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow">http://deadspin.com/nbc-edited-out-38-o ... socialflow</a><!-- m -->

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:so, I guess your MIL aint getting shit

Nope. Our good friend & business partner is in charge of selling our properties and equipment and the kids are going with my sister and brother in law. A portion of the money is getting put aside and will be divided and sent to my sister once a month to help pay for the kids. The rest is in a trust fund that they can't touch til they are 25.

:high5: Very nice setup.

And he is good at it also.

Pete Nice Wrote:

:high5:

Sure did!!! Abraham is the fucking man and his bitch is hot as fuck. Glen's side piece has some MWF also, big ole titties.

hell yeah, that new chick is smokin hot. love the rack on that lesbo chick too.
NussieT Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:After a serious discussion yesterday regarding who would get our kids if we died and our life insurance policies. My mother in law decides to say "the payout would build Bill & Britt a nice bigger home". I was so mad. The life insurance policies are for the kids not so people can build a bigger house.
so, I guess your MIL aint getting shit

Sounds like a good plan, I'm impressed. You guys are thinking about this now most people your age have no clue where their beer money will come from between pay checks. :high5:

And, hod did you not tell your MIL to eff off on the spot. T is all growd up and shit.
I haven't got a chance to internet stalk the new girl on walking dead. I hope she has some nude pictures floating around somewhere.
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

I watched the closing ceremony instead.

I hate NBC

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://deadspin.com/nbc-edited-out-38-of-the-closing-ceremony-heres-what-1529512828?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_facebook&utm_source=deadspin_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow">http://deadspin.com/nbc-edited-out-38-o ... socialflow</a><!-- m -->

I completely agree. I didn't want to spend my evening watching Nancy Kerrigan and Tonya Harding.. But the harding chick is one crazy bitch still.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote::high5: Very nice setup.

And he is good at it also.

Hahaha!!! He could sure try.
JDubb Wrote:Sounds like a good plan, I'm impressed. You guys are thinking about this now most people your age have no clue where their beer money will come from between pay checks. :high5:

And, hod did you not tell your MIL to eff off on the spot. T is all growd up and shit.

Part of me is concerned that JDubb may have had a stroke during this post.
I HATE PIE!!
Donginator Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:I had a derp moment yesterday, I was installing the antenna for my new SiriusXM radio on my car, since the antenna is different than the Sirius antenna I have now.

my dumbass used a screwdriver to get under the weather strip on the back windshield, ended up chipping some car paint, I tried to go over the wire of the current antenna, I should have went the opposite way, and I also stripped the casing of the wire [smiley]oops[/smiley]
is there any reason you didn't mount it on the dash?
Its the magnet antenna, the roof I felt was the best place, had my sirius antenna there for 8 years
a small piece of double sided tape will hold it in place. I've had mine like that since I first started using a sirius radio.
Brampton Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:I had a derp moment yesterday, I was installing the antenna for my new SiriusXM radio on my car, since the antenna is different than the Sirius antenna I have now.

my dumbass used a screwdriver to get under the weather strip on the back windshield, ended up chipping some car paint, I tried to go over the wire of the current antenna, I should have went the opposite way, and I also stripped the casing of the wire [smiley]oops[/smiley]
is there any reason you didn't mount it on the dash?
Its the magnet antenna, the roof I felt was the best place, had my sirius antenna there for 8 years
a small piece of double sided tape will hold it in place. I've had mine like that since I first started using a sirius radio.

That is how I have it in my wife's car. Mine is built in, but if I ever get car that needs an antenna, double sided tape to the dash is the only way to go.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT