Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday, February 20, 2014 ~ Another Storm
Bowling talk radio shows, are there actual shows?
Chip Wrote:So I need to get a new bowling ball, and was asking one of the really good bowlers in my league about what I should get.
He told me about this one, it's the new version of the one I have now. But it's not out yet.
I wonder if he listens to bowling talk radio shows or something.
Then I look it up, and there's a countdown to it's release on the website.
Bunch of bowling nerds out there.

https://www.stormbowling.com/products/balls/zerogravity

Screw that get this ball
[Image: th?id=H.4766792184365904&pid=15.1]
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:Bowling talk radio shows, are there actual shows?

I don't think so.
But I have no idea how you stay so up to date on upcoming bowling products.
Chip Wrote:

I don't think so.

i have this retarded cousin, and he stays up on issues that interest him like that. weird, like rain man shit.
The US women's hockey team is up 1-0 over Canada after 2 in the gold medal game.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:So I need to get a new bowling ball, and was asking one of the really good bowlers in my league about what I should get.
He told me about this one, it's the new version of the one I have now. But it's not out yet.
I wonder if he listens to bowling talk radio shows or something.
Then I look it up, and there's a countdown to it's release on the website.
Bunch of bowling nerds out there.

https://www.stormbowling.com/products/balls/zerogravity

Screw that get this ball
[Image: th?id=H.4766792184365904&pid=15.1]

A long time ago, I had a clear ball that had a bottle of Bud Light in it.
I got it free somewhere.
It sucked as much as Bub Light.
Then I lost it somehow.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I don't think so.

i have this retarded cousin, and he stays up on issues that interest him like that. weird, like rain man shit.

I guess when I'm thinking about buying a phone, or putting a computer together, I'll start to pay attention to stuff like that for a few weeks ahead of time.
I guess he just lives that with bowling.
And I guess that's how you get a 220 average.
speaking of that cousin, I started feeling bad for him and his mom. My uncle passed away last summer, and its just them two alone now, he's 30 something, but reminds me of a 10 year old. anyway, I got a little buzzzed one evening, saw my Aunt on the facebook chat thing, and thought it would be a good idea to give her my phone number, so my cousin could call, and have someone to talk to about things.

He called like immediately, and talked about brooms, and mops, and CB radios for almost an hour. it was exhausting
LeNeve Wrote:speaking of that cousin, I started feeling bad for him and his mom. My uncle passed away last summer, and its just them two alone now, he's 30 something, but reminds me of a 10 year old. anyway, I got a little buzzzed one evening, saw my Aunt on the facebook chat thing, and thought it would be a good idea to give her my phone number, so my cousin could call, and have someone to talk to about things.

He called like immediately, and talked about brooms, and mops, and CB radios for almost an hour. it was exhausting

I was going to post a joke about "My mop!" from UHF, but I couldn't.
I feel bad for people like that.
High 5 to you :high5:
I guess he is a janitor at a grade school now, so thats why he likes to talk about mops and brooms.

When we were little, he had tons of legos, and would build this crazy intense things, that normal people would never be able to do.
that feeling when some sort of fragile electronic piece of equiptment falls from your hands. Freaking hate that feeling. even if you are able to catch it, you still get that intitial gut wrenching, anxiety attack.
LeNeve Wrote:speaking of that cousin, I started feeling bad for him and his mom. My uncle passed away last summer, and its just them two alone now, he's 30 something, but reminds me of a 10 year old. anyway, I got a little buzzzed one evening, saw my Aunt on the facebook chat thing, and thought it would be a good idea to give her my phone number, so my cousin could call, and have someone to talk to about things.

Did you share your experience of brooms with him?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:The US women's hockey team is up 1-0 over Canada after 2 in the gold medal game.
and now?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM