Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday, February 14, 2014 ~ Spring is Getting Close
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

[Image: Lindsey_Brake_from_Olathe__KS_full.jpg]
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:The picture on the right doesn't look bad at all.

No I showed it to my mother in law and even she said he didn't look homely anymore either but the one from today counteracts that one ten fold
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:The picture on the right doesn't look bad at all.

No I showed it to my mother in law and even she said he didn't look homely anymore either but the one from today counteracts that one ten fold

I would have thought one was from months ago or an entirely different kid.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
[Image: Erin_Staal_from_Quispamsis__New_Brunswick_full.jpg]
I HATE PIE!!
[Image: Trish_Franz_from__full.jpg]
I HATE PIE!!
Creepy.

[Image: ku-xlarge.jpg]

http://www.lykoicat.com/home.html
that cat looks gross.
Chip Wrote:Creepy.

[Image: ku-xlarge.jpg]

http://www.lykoicat.com/home.html

The Lykoi Cat is a natural mutation from a domestic shorthair that has the appearance of a werewolf.

Why people want to continue to breed weird characteristics is beyond me.
I HATE PIE!!
I think these are cool. I want to get Jim a Knight Rider one, but do I want it on a t-shirt, mousepad or something else??

[Image: %24T2eC16dHJHoE9n3KgI0UBQB0OTLhLg~~60_35.JPG]
I HATE PIE!!
This office is fucking freezing cold today. I thought my ass was going to freeze to the toilet seat it's so cold. Someone needs to create a toilet seat warmer, so that's not an issue.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:This office is fucking freezing cold today. I thought my ass was going to freeze to the toilet seat it's so cold. Someone needs to create a toilet seat warmer, so that's not an issue.

I'm pretty sure those exist already.
But something tells me that an office who won't pay for heat, won't pay for toilet seat warmers either.
has anyone watched Skeleton? its got some great slo-mo of butts. :high5:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:This office is fucking freezing cold today. I thought my ass was going to freeze to the toilet seat it's so cold. Someone needs to create a toilet seat warmer, so that's not an issue.

I'm pretty sure those exist already.
But something tells me that an office who won't pay for heat, won't pay for toilet seat warmers either.

I need to figure something out, I have a chill now.
I HATE PIE!!
haha....One of the guys I worked with at VW works for an aftermarket warranty company. They just called him, and he authorized everything we called about cause he knew I worked here. :high5:
Brampton Wrote:has anyone watched Skeleton? its got some great slo-mo of butts. :high5:

[Image: shoving+skeleton.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip