Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday, February 14, 2014 ~ Spring is Getting Close
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Warmer temps are on their way, or so they say.
the little birds were chirping loud this morning. sounded like full on spring time. feels like it too. 60 yesterday. probaly 65-70 today. Except its kind of windy, so that makes it shitty.
It's 26F I am just happy there's no negative numbers for temps today.
I am planning on driving down to my sister's this weekend and maybe going to Ikea. I just might squeeze some sledding in too.
I really don't want to do any of the work I need to get done today. I have shifted and rotated the pile of paperwork around a couple times now. I need some caffeine to see if that will motivate me.
Oh, Happy Valentine's Day. Jim took me out last night for dinner to try to avoid this weekend's madness.
Ewww

[Image: 1392347953_kendall-jenner-467.jpg]
It's supposed to be really nice this weekend. I might get the bikes out of the shed and go bike riding. I was thinking about maybe going golfing, but I bet the course will be packed. So maybe I'll just go to the range and hit some balls.
that chick? looks weird.
oh shit. School is out today, and my boss' gransdson is here already. Hes such a little spoiled douche bag. 14 years old.
LeNeve Wrote:that chick? looks weird.

I think she's part of the Kardaashian group. She bleached her eyebrows and went braless for soem model thing.
LeNeve Wrote:oh shit. School is out today, and my boss' gransdson is here already. Hes such a little spoiled douche bag. 14 years old.

Too bad you can't prank him.
[Image: 00b87420-951f-11e3-bdcf-cf2509fe8a14_204...-Cover.jpg]
goat testicles boiled in milk, and skink flesh makes chicks put out.
Crocin, a carotenoid chemical and antioxidant found in saffron threads, has been shown to increase erections in rats.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5