Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday 2/13/12...The day before the day
LeNeve Wrote::roflmao: :roflmao: It's like a scene from the walking dead.

The headline was that people were abandoning their cars on the freeway, and I was going to make an Every Body Hurts joke, but that picture was just too funny.

Like, in that mess, how do you get going fast enough for your car to catch on fire?
Chip Wrote:

The headline was that people were abandoning their cars on the freeway, and I was going to make an Every Body Hurts joke, but that picture was just too funny.

Like, in that mess, how do you get going fast enough for your car to catch on fire?

:roflmao: :roflmao: shits crazy. Like when homer simpsons cereal burst into flames.
I'm going to assume they have already resorted to cannabilism down there too.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: shits crazy. Like when homer simpsons cereal burst into flames.

:roflmao:
Chip Wrote:

SOMETIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMES.........
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

[Image: homer.gif]
Derick Wrote:I'll be saving money tomorrow.

I already spent my money for tomorrow
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:Sorry, but...

[Image: BgUPsWvCEAAQqJv.jpg]

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Silly Southerners
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
According to the news, today is only the 5th day of this year, where my area has not seen any snowfall.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:According to the news, today is only the 5th day of this year, where my area has not seen any snowfall.
I mean, you do live in the Northern part of the oven mitt
the US mens hockey team kicked some baltic ass today. 7-1....damn
oh how sad. Jimmy Johnsons gate broke because there was tooo much snow on it.
Brampton Wrote:the US mens hockey team kicked some baltic ass today. 7-1....damn

I'm going to bet Canada will win by at least that today.
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:According to the news, today is only the 5th day of this year, where my area has not seen any snowfall.
I mean, you do live in the Northern part of the oven mitt

I do not. I am in the southern half, just a hair south and to the west of the Thumb. We've had record snow this year. It's been a long time since we've had a real winter like this. Hell, we barely get the lake effect stuff in my area.
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:the US mens hockey team kicked some baltic ass today. 7-1....damn

I hope they replay the game tonight.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM