Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday, Feb 12, 2014 ~ Another Hump Day
I plan on traveling with my child. Initially, I want top take get camping and explore Michigan and nearby states. My Jim is not a fan of traveling either and I am going that smaller trips will encourage him to actually want to go to other places. My parents took us across the US and Canada. I want to be able to at least do that for my group.

From A Place Where Sleep Is Nonexistent.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
JDubb, I also wish there was a way I could travel for a living. I always loved the end of Eurotrip when Frommer makes him a writer for his travel series. I would love to do that.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:JDubb, I also wish there was a way I could travel for a living. I always loved the end of Eurotrip when Frommer makes him a writer for his travel series. I would love to do that.
Tell me about it. I would love to travel and make money doing it.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I plan on traveling with my child. Initially, I want top take get camping and explore Michigan and nearby states. My Jim is not a fan of traveling either and I am going that smaller trips will encourage him to actually want to go to other places. My parents took us across the US and Canada. I want to be able to at least do that for my group.

Once she starts sleeping and talking (ie, won't keep the whole house up at night). You guys should come visit Pittsburgh. You can stay at our place and our kids are only a few months apart.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I plan on traveling with my child. Initially, I want top take get camping and explore Michigan and nearby states. My Jim is not a fan of traveling either and I am going that smaller trips will encourage him to actually want to go to other places. My parents took us across the US and Canada. I want to be able to at least do that for my group.

Once she starts sleeping and talking (ie, won't keep the whole house up at night). You guys should come visit Pittsburgh. You can stay at our place and our kids are only a few months apart.

That would be sweet. I have family out your way that I haven't seen I was a kid. One cousin is a student at Penn State right now. I've been wanting to make a big trip to see them and maybe swing through Niagara Falls on my way back.

Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:JDubb, I also wish there was a way I could travel for a living. I always loved the end of Eurotrip when Frommer makes him a writer for his travel series. I would love to do that.
Tell me about it. I would love to travel and make money doing it.
Last year I interviewed for a job as a marketing manager for a company called Insight vacations, I would have traveled all over the world, like 60-70% of the time. I love to travel and wish I made more $$ to travel, but traveling alone for work didn't appeal to me, plus it didn't seem like a long term job if I am starting a family.

I would prefer to go places with my fiance.

They do travel vacation packages all over the world, pretty cool company.
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
sweeden v czech republic on now.

I love the Sweeden jerseys
if I ever hit the big lottery, I will hire Pete and JDubb to be my travel guides/security team, and we will have the best adventures ever.
LeNeve Wrote:if I ever hit the big lottery, I will hire Pete and JDubb to be my travel guides/security team, and we will have the best adventures ever.
:high5:
Hell yeah!
LeNeve Wrote:if I ever hit the big lottery, I will hire Pete and JDubb to be my travel guides/security team, and we will have the best adventures ever.

You also well need a camera crew to follow you.

I HATE PIE!!
Today is dragging.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

You also well need a camera crew to follow you.

If he were to pitch it right to the right people, I'm sure they would pay for him to travel around.
As long as they could turn it into a TV show.
I know I'd watch it.
Chip Wrote:Today is dragging.

draggin balls across your face
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Today is dragging.

draggin balls across your face

Confusedad:
These guys are lunatics.

[youtube]gLDYtH1RH-U[/youtube]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM