Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2/10/14 - Monday - Walking snooze fest
Just sitting on a roof, eating a gallon of chocolate pudding. what a tard.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:other thing? flicking her bean? I understand why she does that.

No.. No.. Her "pets"

:roflmao: :roflmao: yeah I figured thats what you were talking about. It's not really a spoiler because she has always done it. She keeps them with her so she blends in with the walkers, and they won't mess with her. she chops their mouth off, and arms so they won't attack her.

What I don't understand though, is they seem tame like horses after she chopps them up and puts ropes on them. makes no sense, why they are still not trying to attack her.

That's what I am saying. Chop off their limbs and rip out their mouths and they make the bestest pets. I would think they would still be trying to go after her. My dog doesn't walk that good on a leash.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Banshee seems like it might be alright.
LeNeve Wrote:Banshee seems like it might be alright.

[youtube]3bopBAOSCpE[/youtube]
These two remind me of that bike rider guy in Family Guy who kept talking about what a great way to stay in shape it is.

[youtube]LCY2SfYZXXU[/youtube]
I borrowed the first three seasons of Boardwalk Empire from my brother. I made it halfway through the first season and lost interest. That shit it boring.
oh my gerd. those runner are annoying. and just like on family guy, all pompous and douchey, because its a great way to stay in shape.
the snow is perfect for running, its got traction, and blah blah blah, whoops, i broke my hip.
NussieT Wrote:I borrowed the first three seasons of Boardwalk Empire from my brother. I made it halfway through the first season and lost interest. That shit it boring.

I was about half way through the first season when I got rid of HBO for a while.
It didn't hold my interest enough to make me want to get bootleg copies of it to keep watching it.
LeNeve Wrote:oh my gerd. those runner are annoying. and just like on family guy, all pompous and douchey, because its a great way to stay in shape.

Knowing that she falls at the end makes it a lot easier to watch.
LeNeve Wrote:I've never even heard of Banshee.
has to be one of the best shows on tv. I'm surprised you haven't watched it.

this weeks episode was some of the nicest cinematography I've seen on TV
I guess I can add Walking dead to the official list of things I've tuned out from

I didn't even know it had come back, heck, I didn't even know it was on a break
LeNeve Wrote:the snow is perfect for running, its got traction, and blah blah blah, whoops, i broke my hip.
running or walking on ice/snow is good. you have to use different muscle groups to keep from falling on your ass.

Although, I doubt that dope reporter person had any idea what she was in for
Brampton Wrote:I guess I can add Walking dead to the official list of things I've tuned out from

I didn't even know it had come back, heck, I didn't even know it was on a break

You should be too busy with dirty diapers to pay attention to any of that stuff.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Brian Wrote:[youtube]J5iS3tULXMQ[/youtube]
:high5:

we watched that last night before True Detective.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT