Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2/10/14 - Monday - Walking snooze fest
geez, what a boring episode. I thought anyway. I'll refrain from any more talk about it, so I doint spouil it for people who didn't get a chance to watch it.
maybe boring isnt the right word for it. I wasn't satisfied with it. I wanted at least 30 more minutes to see where things would go.
I'm working on a car from the Land of Lincoln today.
It was very comic based this week. They are setting up the return of "society" after it was ripped apart last episode and how each person is dealing with what direction to go.

Trust me, shit will get crazy again. There should be some real good new characters soon also.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
weirf. Little John the new guy listens to the contemporary christian music station. KJIL.

Now, I'm not knocking his love of God and stuff, but that music is horribly boring to listen to.

I have a feeling he's one of those people that is total freakazoid, but thinks that if he is Christian enough, it makes up for it.
World Cup this year? There was a lot of soccer on TV this weekend. I watched about an hour of it Sunday morning.
LeNeve Wrote:weirf. Little John the new guy listens to the contemporary christian music station. KJIL.

Now, I'm not knocking his love of God and stuff, but that music is horribly boring to listen to.

I have a feeling he's one of those people that is total freakazoid, but thinks that if he is Christian enough, it makes up for it.
you two should get along great
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
LeNeve Wrote:geez, what a boring episode. I thought anyway. I'll refrain from any more talk about it, so I doint spouil it for people who didn't get a chance to watch it.
I thought is was a good episode.

If the show blows its load in the first episode, what's it going to do for the rest of the season, more gardening?
LeNeve Wrote:weirf. Little John the new guy listens to the contemporary christian music station. KJIL.

[Image: kujsU.jpg]
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:geez, what a boring episode. I thought anyway. I'll refrain from any more talk about it, so I doint spouil it for people who didn't get a chance to watch it.
I thought is was a good episode.

If the show blows its load in the first episode, what's it going to do for the rest of the season, more gardening?

arghhhhh!!! droppin loads!!!

yeah you are probly right. I definetaly can't wait to see where this is going now.
Illinois cars are alot rustier than Kansas cars. Kind of a pain to work on.
LeNeve Wrote:World Cup this year? There was a lot of soccer on TV this weekend. I watched about an hour of it Sunday morning.

Yes to the World Cup. My brother in law wanted to go but everyone bailed on him when he came time to get flights and such so he said fuck it
LeNeve Wrote:Illinois cars are alot rustier than Kansas cars. Kind of a pain to work on.

It's from the lake. Ontario cars are rustier than Manitoba ones.

I like that chick. She's a bad ass and that thing she did to those zombies was great. I still don't get why she does that other thing.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:Illinois cars are alot rustier than Kansas cars. Kind of a pain to work on.

I discovered a patch of rust above my rear wheel. I need to do something about it when the weather gets decent. I also have permanent snow packed around my tires. I broke my ice scraper trying to knock it out yesterday.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT