Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2/10/14 - Monday - Walking snooze fest
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:geez, what a boring episode. I thought anyway. I'll refrain from any more talk about it, so I doint spouil it for people who didn't get a chance to watch it.

I like that chick. She's a bad ass and that thing she did to those zombies was great. I still don't get why she does that other thing.

other thing? flicking her bean? I understand why she does that.
LeNeve Wrote:geez, what a boring episode. I thought anyway. I'll refrain from any more talk about it, so I doint spouil it for people who didn't get a chance to watch it.

You know, when I was logging on just now, I was thinking if the thread today wasn't started, I was either going to make a "Sleep Walking Dead" joke, or a "Walking Dead? More like Bore-aphil!" joke.

I don't think it's spoilers to say it was too much of Carl being stupid, and Mishone walking through the woods.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

I like that chick. She's a bad ass and that thing she did to those zombies was great. I still don't get why she does that other thing.

No.. No.. Her "pets"
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:Illinois cars are alot rustier than Kansas cars. Kind of a pain to work on.

I discovered a patch of rust above my rear wheel. I need to do something about it when the weather gets decent. I also have permanent snow packed around my tires. I broke my ice scraper trying to knock it out yesterday.

It snowed here again last night! It got to around 40 on Saturday, so the roads finally thawed off, but now they are snow packed again. It usually snows here once or twice a winter. I think we have had close to 10 snows this year. mostly small amounts, and a couple big ones.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Illinois cars are alot rustier than Kansas cars. Kind of a pain to work on.

I discovered a patch of rust above my rear wheel. I need to do something about it when the weather gets decent. I also have permanent snow packed around my tires. I broke my ice scraper trying to knock it out yesterday.

It snowed here again last night! It got to around 40 on Saturday, so the roads finally thawed off, but now they are snow packed again. It usually snows here once or twice a winter. I think we have had close to 10 snows this year. mostly small amounts, and a couple big ones.

We only had a half inch drop down last night. The roads were already slick, so no change there.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
[youtube]J5iS3tULXMQ[/youtube]
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

No.. No.. Her "pets"

:roflmao: :roflmao: yeah I figured thats what you were talking about. It's not really a spoiler because she has always done it. She keeps them with her so she blends in with the walkers, and they won't mess with her. she chops their mouth off, and arms so they won't attack her.

What I don't understand though, is they seem tame like horses after she chopps them up and puts ropes on them. makes no sense, why they are still not trying to attack her.
Chip Wrote:

You know, when I was logging on just now, I was thinking if the thread today wasn't started, I was either going to make a "Sleep Walking Dead" joke, or a "Walking Dead? More like Bore-aphil!" joke.

I don't think it's spoilers to say it was too much of Carl being stupid, and Mishone walking through the woods.

fucking Carl.

you can't tell me what to do you gay farmer, Shane was cooler than you, i wish i could play my xbox, and smoke some weed. they got my shoe but couldn't get me. whaa whaa whaa
Michonne is pretty hot when she is all cleaned up.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

fucking Carl.

you can't tell me what to do you gay farmer, Shane was cooler than you, i wish i could play my xbox, and smoke some weed. they got my shoe but couldn't get me. whaa whaa whaa

I never wanted to kick a kid so bad...
I watched that Walking Dead, then I watched this weeks Banshee.
:killme: It was the same shit.
The girl got out of jail, and the whole episode was them driving back to Banshee.
It was one "meaningful shot of them driving through the country" after another.
Them driving by a barn, them driving by some trees, them driving by another barn, them stopping for lunch and to buy a unicorn, then another barn with some trees.
At least there was a 5 minute stretch where people were shooting at each other in the middle.
Brian Wrote:[youtube]J5iS3tULXMQ[/youtube]

Haha.
The wiener party is coming.
They showed the Walking Dead on the big screen at the Olympics...

[Image: ku-xlarge.gif]
I've never even heard of Banshee.
LeNeve Wrote:I've never even heard of Banshee.

It's on Cinemax.
So, lots of boobs. And killing.
A criminal takes the identity of a small town sheriff.
Amish people, Native Americans, organized crime, all that stuff.
And then the hilarity ensues.

[Image: Banshee_promotional_poster.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT