Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday 2/7/14, its friday, its cold
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:yeah. I guess so. They do keep it indoors all the time though, and it hasn't even been setup for a couple months probaly.

I assumed she thought it might only work in warm temps.

Is she blonde?

nope.
LeNeve Wrote:i saw an episode of Always Sunny yesterday, and the gang bought a boat, and it had a green wacky arm waving inflatable tube man on it.

I saw that one last night.
And the one where they went to the Jersey Shore.
The musical montage at the end of that one is hilarious.
The Taliban's newest kidnap victim:

http://news.yahoo.com/military-canine-39....html?vp=1
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:yeah. I guess so. They do keep it indoors all the time though, and it hasn't even been setup for a couple months probaly.

I assumed she thought it might only work in warm temps.

Is she blonde?

nope.

I totally guessed wrong on that.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Walking Dead is back this weekend.
:happy:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:i saw an episode of Always Sunny yesterday, and the gang bought a boat, and it had a green wacky arm waving inflatable tube man on it.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :high5: i watched that one too.
This weekend needs to get under way. I have no money, so I won't be doing much of anything until I get paid on Tuesday. Well, I do fully intend on sleeping in tomorrow!
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :high5: i watched that one too.

I love that show.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:This weekend needs to get under way. I have no money, so I won't be doing much of anything until I get paid on Tuesday. Well, I do fully intend on sleeping in tomorrow!

This is my suck ass Friday. no pay, and I work tomorrow.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:This weekend needs to get under way. I have no money, so I won't be doing much of anything until I get paid on Tuesday. Well, I do fully intend on sleeping in tomorrow!

I'll be working all day tomorrow.
But, I got my tax refund already, yesterday.
So, that kick ass.
i actually stayed home from work yesterday, and spent most of the day watching Always Sunny. i have to be in a certain mood to watch it though. Sometimes it gets on my nerves pretty quick, and i have to change it. and sometimes, like yesterday, I can watch for hours.

The one when Dee get pregnant. hilarious. That weird girl licking her lips like a lizard in the bathroom, then her brothers talking about her sexual skills all creepy. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Chip Wrote:

I'll be working all day tomorrow.
But, I got my tax refund already, yesterday.
So, that kick ass.

damn, that was fast. I'm not expecting mine for a few more weeks.
LeNeve Wrote:i actually stayed home from work yesterday, and spent most of the day watching Always Sunny. i have to be in a certain mood to watch it though. Sometimes it gets on my nerves pretty quick, and i have to change it. and sometimes, like yesterday, I can watch for hours.

The one when Dee get pregnant. hilarious. That weird girl licking her lips like a lizard in the bathroom, then her brothers talking about her sexual skills all creepy. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

That one dude's voice gets on my nerves some times. Though, the show is funny enough that I can ignore that he sounds worse that fingernails on a chalkboard.
I HATE PIE!!
I need to get all of my tax stuff together. I haven't even started on it yet.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:i actually stayed home from work yesterday, and spent most of the day watching Always Sunny. i have to be in a certain mood to watch it though. Sometimes it gets on my nerves pretty quick, and i have to change it. and sometimes, like yesterday, I can watch for hours.

That one dude's voice gets on my nerves some times. Though, the show is funny enough that I can ignore that he sounds worse that fingernails on a chalkboard.

I honestly can't figure out which one you're talking about.
If I had to guess though, I'd say Charlie.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip