Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 2/7/14, its friday, its cold
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
that is all
yep. this winter sucks snowmen dong.
black Cortney does not wash cars here anymore. He has moved on to Colorado with his girlfriend. We hired a new guy john Little. sounds like a name of a cartoon character. anyway he hasn't shown up yet today.
LeNeve Wrote:black Cortney does not wash cars here anymore. He has moved on to Colorado with his girlfriend. We hired a new guy john Little. sounds like a name of a cartoon character. anyway he hasn't shown up yet today.

Sounds kinda like... Little John from Robin Hood.
i feel bad for you guys that have to shovel all the time. I've had to shovel 5 times, minimal snow. that is about 4 times more than i usually have to do.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:black Cortney does not wash cars here anymore. He has moved on to Colorado with his girlfriend. We hired a new guy john Little. sounds like a name of a cartoon character. anyway he hasn't shown up yet today.

Sounds kinda like... Little John from Robin Hood.

oh yeah. thats probaly what I was thinking.
okay. Little John showed up, and within 5 minutes, without me even asking, or making eye contact with him. He informed me he is from Georgia, and moved here to be with a girl he met on myspace, and he worked for a farm for 8 months. and he has a mullet. and he has way too much energy for this time in the morning.

I wonder if one of my co-workers told little john to come talk to me. like as a joke, because they knew it would irritate me very much.
[youtube]2E064kb3UnU[/youtube]
flappy birds. my little brother and sister were showing me that game last Sunday. I played it a little, and decided it was freaking lame. but now its trending, and I've heard it referenced on tv shows already. da fuq. :?
more like fapping birds.
maggie from walking dead was on Conan last night. she is sofa king hot. even hotter when she talks.
Yesterday I had to go to a Honda plant in East Liberty, Ohio.
Probably an hour north west of Columbus, which puts it right in the middle of nothing.
We had to drive 2 hours on those little 2 lane, county roads.
And went though 4 or 5 little towns where there's one bar, a couple churches, one school and a general store and maybe a restaurant or burger shack.
Add that to the fact that Ohio drivers don't like to go within 10 miles an hour of the speed limit, and it'll make you want to kill yourself.
One of the towns, on it's "Welcome to Shithole, Ohio" sign, said "Home of Dip Shit, Congressional Medal of Honor Winner, 1863" or something like that.
LeNeve Wrote:maggie from walking dead was on Conan last night. she is sofa king hot. even hotter when she talks.

:whomo:
Chip Wrote:One of the towns, on it's "Welcome to Shithole, Ohio" sign, said "Home of Dip Shit, Congressional Medal of Honor Winner, 1863" or something like that.

Somehow, I remembered the guys last name, and even had the year right.
He's got a Wikipedia page.
He helped capture a train in the Civil War.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Parrott
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8