Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 2/7/14, its friday, its cold
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:i actually stayed home from work yesterday, and spent most of the day watching Always Sunny. i have to be in a certain mood to watch it though. Sometimes it gets on my nerves pretty quick, and i have to change it. and sometimes, like yesterday, I can watch for hours.

The one when Dee get pregnant. hilarious. That weird girl licking her lips like a lizard in the bathroom, then her brothers talking about her sexual skills all creepy. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

That one dude's voice gets on my nerves some times. Though, the show is funny enough that I can ignore that he sounds worse that fingernails on a chalkboard.

I honestly can't figure out which one you're talking about.
If I had to guess though, I'd say Charlie.

You, Sir, are correct.
This is a good break from work for a bit.
Ahhh the memories.

[youtube]xahnRBqervg[/youtube]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:This weekend needs to get under way. I have no money, so I won't be doing much of anything until I get paid on Tuesday. Well, I do fully intend on sleeping in tomorrow!

My only plans are to go to the gym tonight, an hours worth of work tomorrow and sleep.
Last night was my final overnight shift until it snows again. We may get called in to work day shift but that's easy.
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:This weekend needs to get under way. I have no money, so I won't be doing much of anything until I get paid on Tuesday. Well, I do fully intend on sleeping in tomorrow!

I'll be working all day tomorrow.
But, I got my tax refund already, yesterday.
So, that kick ass.

We filed all 3 of our business income taxes already. I hope our refund cheques will be here soon
"Because I cut the breaks! Wild card Bitches! Yee Haw!"

:roflmao:
Remember the other day when I said we had a customer who didn't want to pay and we'd have to sue him.
In order to sue him we'd have to also sue the home owner. After Jim and i both called him once a day for a week and he never called back or answered So Jim went to the house and got a hold of the general contractor. Within minutes our customer called saying he'd mail a cheque.
In the meantime I went and deposited a cheque he gave us in September he told us to hold on to until the water line was pushed in.
He called me the next day screaming saying we had no right to cash the cheque until we got a hold of him, that we should have never called his customers and that he wasn't going to use us this summer.
I simply said "fine by me if you don't use me. I didn't really like being a bank but your cheque better be in my hands by the 15th or we will see you in court" then hung up. I love doing that... Makes me miss Maxim.
NussieT Wrote:Remember the other day when I said we had a customer who didn't want to pay and we'd have to sue him.
In order to sue him we'd have to also sue the home owner. After Jim and i both called him once a day for a week and he never called back or answered So Jim went to the house and got a hold of the general contractor. Within minutes our customer called saying he'd mail a cheque.
In the meantime I went and deposited a cheque he gave us in September he told us to hold on to until the water line was pushed in.
He called me the next day screaming saying we had no right to cash the cheque until we got a hold of him, that we should have never called his customers and that he wasn't going to use us this summer.
I simply said "fine by me if you don't use me. I didn't really like being a bank but your cheque better be in my hands by the 15th or we will see you in court" then hung up. I love doing that... Makes me miss Maxim.

:high5:
NussieT Wrote:Remember the other day when I said we had a customer who didn't want to pay and we'd have to sue him.

:high5: Nice!

call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' naggers, who'll go to work on the guy with some pliers and a blow torch.
Chip Wrote:

:high5:

Think that gentleman went from buddy to fwiend, and is now Tina;s guy.
actually, he sounds like a buddy now.

"you better have my money buddy"

yeah. I think so.
LeNeve Wrote:call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' naggers, who'll go to work on the guy with some pliers and a blow torch.

Jim knows of someone like that but whenever he starts talking about that shit I leave the room. If I don't know about it, I won't go to jail about it.
LeNeve Wrote:Think that gentleman went from buddy to fwiend, and is now Tina;s guy.

I called a guy once about an overdue invoice every day twice a day for a week. Finally on the Friday afternoon he said What can I do to get you to stop calling. I said give me a p/o. I had one within an hour. Thats when getting customers to pay outstanding invoices become part of my job too.
Chip Wrote:
Chip Wrote:One of the towns, on it's "Welcome to Shithole, Ohio" sign, said "Home of Dip Shit, Congressional Medal of Honor Winner, 1863" or something like that.

Somehow, I remembered the guys last name, and even had the year right.
He's got a Wikipedia page.
He helped capture a train in the Civil War.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Parrott

In the war of 1812 and Civil War they gave the Medal of Honor to anyone who could point their weapon in the right direction. Really devalued it back them. Some thing like 2/3 or more of the Congressional MOH winners are from those two wars. I am glad that they changed to people who really are bad ass motherfuckers.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8