Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday 2/7/14, its friday, its cold
I've only wore a bowtie once. it blew. I hated every second of it.
LeNeve Wrote:I haven't checked my google plus in years. or probaly months.

I think I've checked my MySpace page more recently.

Oh, and I forgot to say earlier, that was the weirdest part of your story about the Little John.
He met her on MySpace?
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:yep. this winter sucks snowmen dong.

I can deal with the snow, but I am fucking tired of the bitter cold.

Its warmed up compared to December and the beginning of January. I was wearing my work bibs and a thick sweater the last few times I've done recycle

We had wind chill advisories for this morning. -15 to -25F. Really, we should be getting over the bitter cold temps and be averaging the high 20s/low 30s at this point. I haven't even been able to make a snowman because the snow is too powdery.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:I was flipping through my photo album last night and I came across the picture of Chip from google+... I laughed about it all over again. Looks like he's constipated or a sexual predator. [Image: zuma4a6u.jpg]

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:I've only wore a bowtie once. it blew. I hated every second of it.

That was for my brothers wedding, so it was his fault.
But, I ordered mine pre-tied.
He didn't, and was scrambling trying to find someone to tie it the morning of his wedding.
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I was flipping through my photo album last night and I came across the picture of Chip from google+... I laughed about it all over again. Looks like he's constipated or a sexual predator.

Confusedad:

I hate all my pictures.
90% of them I look stoned out of my mind.

My eyes are usually closed or I look bug eyed because I am forcing them open.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:yep. this winter sucks snowmen dong.

I can deal with the snow, but I am fucking tired of the bitter cold.

Its warmed up compared to December and the beginning of January. I was wearing my work bibs and a thick sweater the last few times I've done recycle

We had wind chill advisories for this morning. -15 to -25F. Really, we should be getting over the bitter cold temps and be averaging the high 20s/low 30s at this point. I haven't even been able to make a snowman because the snow is too powdery.

Last night while I was working the temp gauge read 4F.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I haven't checked my google plus in years. or probaly months.

I think I've checked my MySpace page more recently.

Oh, and I forgot to say earlier, that was the weirdest part of your story about the Little John.
He met her on MySpace?

Facebook has become so awful that people are beginning to check ou their old MySPace pages. C&R did recently and I got an email about it.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:

He didn't, and was scrambling trying to find someone to tie it the morning of his wedding.

I've never had to tie a bow tie before. We used to wear ties for jazz band so I really good at tying them. Now at weddings I am the one wandering around tying everyone's ties
NussieT Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I can deal with the snow, but I am fucking tired of the bitter cold.

Last night while I was working the temp gauge read 4F.

When I left for work this morning, my car said -4.
Winters like this, I LOVE having a garage.
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I've never had to tie a bow tie before. We used to wear ties for jazz band so I really good at tying them. Now at weddings I am the one wandering around tying everyone's ties

We were watching videos on google, and asking people at the hotel, we couldn't get it tied.
One of his wife's uncles ended up getting it.
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

We were watching videos on google, and asking people at the hotel, we couldn't get it tied.
One of his wife's uncles ended up getting it.

Luckily you found someone. My douchey cousin wears them all the time and I see pictures of him and his boys on FB and they all have them on...
Chip Wrote:When I left for work this morning, my car said -4.
Winters like this, I LOVE having a garage.

We have a 40x100 heated shop, a 36x36 heated garage and a 13x50 heated attached garage and my car is parked outside.
I think JDubb evaporated. Hes lost like 7,000,000 calories in 3 days.
LeNeve Wrote:I think JDubb evaporated. Hes lost like 7,000,000 calories in 3 days.

That was bound to happen eventually
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip