Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday, Feb 4, 2014 ~ Hot Chocolate
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:[Image: a8WDWdp_460s.jpg]
about that, whats it like?
:high5:
I'm glad i have a non angry job. usually.
Brampton Wrote:

whats it like?
well, it makes everyone talk like fags, and our shits all retarded.
Joe Wrote:I think I've worked here for so long that I've just adapted to being angry every day.

I thought it was a requirement to work there based on the people you complain about.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

whats it like?

Confusedad:
He's right.

I don't get that. If insurance doesn't cover certain things, you can sometimes get the doc to cut you a deal.

My old eye doc hooked me up with eyeglasses for $25, since I was already buying contacts and had no insurance. Those deals don't happen when insurance is involved.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
I've never been able to play lets make a deal with the doctors. Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

whats it like?

Lolz
How about the fact that some people think you're only allowed to sing our national anthem (America The Beautiful?) in English?
Everyone looks at the insurance companies and complains because they don't cover certain shit, but no one really looks at what they are being asked to pay for.

Why does it cost $100 for a Tylenol?

Why does it cost the insurance company $1800 for the same medical equipment I can buy from a retailer for $600?

Why the fuck does it cost several thousand dollars to get an MRI?
LeNeve Wrote:I've never been able to play lets make a deal with the doctors. Confusedad:

I've had a doctor say it might be cheaper to not use my insurance to get a prescription, because pharmacies raise the price so much to insurance companies, that the actual cost of the medicine might be less then my deductible.
It didn't end up being that way for me, but the fact that he suggested it surprised me.
Chip Wrote:How about the fact that some people think you're only allowed to sing our national anthem (America The Beautiful?) in English?

Speak mercian or GET OUT. dey took der jobs, and sing der songs!!!

big deal. so they sang our anthem, in their native tongue, not like they changed the lyrics or something disrespectful likle taht
Joe Wrote:Everyone looks at the insurance companies and complains because they don't cover certain shit, but no one really looks at what they are being asked to pay for.

Why does it cost $100 for a Tylenol?

Why does it cost the insurance company $1800 for the same medical equipment I can buy from a retailer for $600?

Why the fuck does it cost several thousand dollars to get an MRI?

Troof.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I've never been able to play lets make a deal with the doctors. Confusedad:

I've had a doctor say it might be cheaper to not use my insurance to get a prescription, because pharmacies raise the price so much to insurance companies, that the actual cost of the medicine might be less then my deductible.
It didn't end up being that way for me, but the fact that he suggested it surprised me.

I need to find a regular doctor like than instead of the "pill pusher" I was going to. My old eye doctor was bad too, he was always pushing the latest, greatest thing on me instead of letting me stick with what was working.
I HATE PIE!!
at least it want the Blood Hound Gang singing the anthem. We would really be freaking out.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Tuesday, August 9, 2016 ~ Yo Beckster 8 1,091 08-10-2016, 09:51 AM
  Tuesday 08/02/16: Winter is coming Chip 24 2,481 08-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Tuesday 7/26/16 - What? LeNeve 7 748 07-27-2016, 10:03 AM
  Tuesday, 7/19/2016 ~ Late Beckster 1 469 07-20-2016, 08:56 AM
Last Post: LeNeve