Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday, Feb 4, 2014 ~ Hot Chocolate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Hot Chocolate is damn good stuff. That is all.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Hot Chocolate is damn good stuff. That is all.

I am not a fan of hot chocolate. I'd rather have green tea with honey or a double double.
I've never liked coffee, but I could literally have a cup of hot cocoa every day.
NussieT Wrote:

I am not a fan of hot chocolate. I'd rather have green tea with honey or a double double.

Jeez T, you are on completely different levels of weird.
Combine a little chocolate with coffee and a nice mocha just doesn't get any better.
I think I've worked here for so long that I've just adapted to being angry every day.
Joe Wrote:Combine a little chocolate with coffee and a nice mocha just doesn't get any better.
don't forget the Baileys. I mean, its cream right?
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

What's weird!? The green tea and honey!? Or the fact I don't really like hot chocolate
Joe Wrote:I think I've worked here for so long that I've just adapted to being angry every day.
I find I get more irritated/annoyed from work than angry.

Plus, watching everyone around me at work being angry makes me realize how ridiculous it looks
[Image: a8WDWdp_460s.jpg]
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Combine a little chocolate with coffee and a nice mocha just doesn't get any better.
don't forget the Baileys. I mean, its cream right?

:high5: I was going to say "It doesn't get any better" (Unless you add alcohol)
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

What's weird!? The green tea and honey!? Or the fact I don't really like hot chocolate

Hot chocolate. I love green tea.
Joe Wrote:Hot chocolate. I love green tea.

Not a fan. Id rather drink cappuccino or a mocha before I choose straight up hot chocolate
Joe Wrote:[Image: a8WDWdp_460s.jpg]
about that, whats it like?
I don't like hot chocolate. straight black coffee for me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6