Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 2/3/14...Post Dudbowl
The halftime show was what I expected. I thought it was a Nissan commercial until I looked at the screen, then I switched it to the arsenal game.

The halftime "show" was actually better than normal.
Brampton Wrote:The halftime show was what I expected. I thought it was a Nissan commercial until I looked at the screen, then I switched it to the arsenal game.

The halftime "show" was actually better than normal.
:high5:
I heard Bruno Mars requested the RHCP.
Joe Wrote:I heard Bruno Mars requested the RHCP.

I thought it was a good fusion of music. Even Ted Nugent agrees.
My cousin who's wedding I was in stopped by to visit me yesterday.... with 2 VIP tickets to see Motley Crue & Alice Cooper in August!! :rock: :rock: The VIP just entitles me to $75 worth of merchandise... I need to figure out what I should get.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:My cousin who's wedding I was in stopped by to visit me yesterday.... with 2 VIP tickets to see Motley Crue & Alice Cooper in August!! :rock: :rock: The VIP just entitles me to $75 worth of merchandise... I need to figure out what I should get.

I want to see them one last time. I could do without Coopert. The closest they are coming to here is like 2 to 2.5 hours away. Confusedad:
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:My cousin who's wedding I was in stopped by to visit me yesterday.... with 2 VIP tickets to see Motley Crue & Alice Cooper in August!! :rock: :rock: The VIP just entitles me to $75 worth of merchandise... I need to figure out what I should get.

I want to see them one last time. I could do without Coopert. The closest they are coming to here is like 2 to 2.5 hours away. Confusedad:

Cooper just adds to the overall awesomeness of the concert. I might be biased, though, but he always does an awesome concert and he's the guy who got me hooked on Rock and away from Pop.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I heard Bruno Mars requested the RHCP.

I thought it was a good fusion of music. Even Ted Nugent agrees.

[Image: batubeha.jpg]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:My cousin who's wedding I was in stopped by to visit me yesterday.... with 2 VIP tickets to see Motley Crue & Alice Cooper in August!! :rock: :rock: The VIP just entitles me to $75 worth of merchandise... I need to figure out what I should get.

That kicks ass.
I think Ted Nugent smokes the same shit that Gary Busey does.
Has anyone seen Marilyn Manson in concert recently?? I was talking to a friend who saw his last show where Rob Zombie opened for him and I guess he was completely trashed to the point that Zombie went onstage and apologized to everyone and I guess even the special effects lighting was jacked up.
I HATE PIE!!
New released footage of that red bull sky dive a couple years ago. New to me anyway.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://blog.powerblocktv.com/in-less-than-2-hours-a-man-might-skydive-from-the-stratosphere-23-miles-the-highest-ever/">http://blog.powerblocktv.com/in-less-th ... hest-ever/</a><!-- m -->
I don't really think we have must of a Marilyn Manson fan base here...
Joe Wrote:I think Ted Nugent smokes the same shit that Gary Busey does.

Killer shit.
LeNeve Wrote:New released footage of that red bull sky dive a couple years ago. New to me anyway.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://blog.powerblocktv.com/in-less-than-2-hours-a-man-might-skydive-from-the-stratosphere-23-miles-the-highest-ever/">http://blog.powerblocktv.com/in-less-th ... hest-ever/</a><!-- m -->

4 minutes of free fall. Confusedad: I really can't think of anything more terrifying.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT