Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 2/3/14...Post Dudbowl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I didnt watch a minute of the game, but from what I can tell it sucked a fat one. Also heard the commercials werent all that great either.
Last night was the first time I ever turned the super bowl off to watch something else.
I liked the game.

you had a team that was clicking at all phases of the game, and they exposed Peyton Manning for his lack of ability to improvise when the game is going his way.

That defense was incredible.
Brampton Wrote:I liked the game.

you had a team that was clicking at all phases of the game, and they exposed Peyton Manning for his lack of ability to improvise when the game is going his way.

That defense was incredible.

no the game was stupid, and your face is stupid.

other than that, I have to agree with you.
I also thought the halftime show was good. I don't know bruno Mars music, or am I a fan of that type of music either, but it was cool. All the girls at the party really really enjoyed it.
Manning did break the record for most pass completions in a Super bowl game. somehow.
Derick Wrote:I didnt watch a minute of the game, but from what I can tell it sucked a fat one. Also heard the commercials werent all that great either.

It sucked. They sucked. There were a couple that were ok at best.
anyway. on to Daytona. :high5:
The pizza was good, though.
LeNeve Wrote:anyway. on to Daytona. :high5:

Hell yes! I need to get a new TV for Daytona.
all my wool hats/toques, whatever you want to call them. They all have bronco logos. I'm too embarrased to wear them today, and my head is cold.
Derick Wrote:I didnt watch a minute of the game, but from what I can tell it sucked a fat one. Also heard the commercials werent all that great either.

I slept then at 8 I left to get ready for overnights
Good morning... I ended up winning $700 in the C&R box pool so that made the game great for me. I thought some of the ads were good, most were meh, and far too many were bad. The weakest was the Full House reunion, over hyped and under delivered. I though the Coke ads had a great message as a whole. The best in my opinion was the Doritos Time Machine or Volkswagen wings.

Bruno Mars was the highlight of the night. He brought it with the exception of RHCP. Why?!?!?!?!? There was no need for them to be there. To be fair, I am not a fan of RHCP with the exception of that song (an some of their earlier stuff). It was a strange combination.
LeNeve Wrote:all my wool hats/toques, whatever you want to call them. They all have bronco logos. I'm too embarrased to wear them today, and my head is cold.

I seriously thought I was watching the Lions play dressed up as the Broncos last night.
JDubb Wrote:Good morning... I ended up winning $700 in the C&R box pool so that made the game great for me. I thought some of the ads were good, most were meh, and far too many were bad. The weakest was the Full House reunion, over hyped and under delivered. I though the Coke ads had a great message as a whole. The best in my opinion was the Doritos Time Machine or Volkswagen wings.

Bruno Mars was the highlight of the night. He brought it with the exception of RHCP. Why?!?!?!?!? There was no need for them to be there. To be fair, I am not a fan of RHCP with the exception of that song (an some of their earlier stuff). It was a strange combination.

One thing that the Chili Peppers brought was some energy to that half time show, it was a snoozefest until they appeared. Who plays ballads for a half time show?? :yawn:

The Doritos commrecial with the kids and the dog was decent, but I had seen it already.
Pages: 1 2 3 4