Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday 1/24/2014 - 4 and frozen.
damn cold weather, my car won't start :riot:

Its either I need a jump, new battery, or the wiring is fucked up and triggered the key immobilizer
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
people in the middle east are jealous of our carbonated flavored waters. :roflmao: :roflmao: sucks to be them. carry on soda stream./
JDubb Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I just found my cup holder on ebay for $25. Ebay is great.
Whats wrong with your hand? Won't it hold a cup?

ha. :roflmao:
Wtf

It may be just one of SodaStream's 20 factories scattered around the world, but the Mishor Edomim facility also just so happens to sit atop highly controversial, Israeli-occupied territory in the West Bank. A location that, according to protestors, is both hindering the peace process and allowing SodaStream to profit off an occupied people, the latter of which is explicitly illegal under international law.
:roflmao:

[youtube]s3zjRcMnRNY[/youtube]
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I just found my cup holder on ebay for $25. Ebay is great.

When the roads are shitty and I have the baby in the car, I used both hands to steer. Especially tonight when I have to cut through drifts to pick her.

Regardless, why should I have to hold my drink? I had cup holders.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I just found my cup holder on ebay for $25. Ebay is great.

When the roads are shitty and I have the baby in the car, I used both hands to steer. Especially tonight when I have to cut through drifts to pick her.

Regardless, why should I have to hold my drink? I had cup holders.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Donginator Wrote:damn cold weather, my car won't start :riot:

Its either I need a jump, new battery, or the wiring is fucked up and triggered the key immobilizer

Even your car says you shouldn't have to go to work today.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:Wtf

It may be just one of SodaStream's 20 factories scattered around the world, but the Mishor Edomim facility also just so happens to sit atop highly controversial, Israeli-occupied territory in the West Bank. A location that, according to protestors, is both hindering the peace process and allowing SodaStream to profit off an occupied people, the latter of which is explicitly illegal under international law.

Meanwhile, kids in sweatshops are making the clothes those protesters are wearing.
I HATE PIE!!

Holy shit. That pisses me off.
Pete Nice in studio
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Hawaii had the largest waves in years hit them and the damn webpage is blocked. Ugh.. I guess I will do some more work.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Meanwhile, kids in sweatshops are making the clothes those protesters are wearing.
Great point.
Wouldn't that be weird. If the only thing holding back global peace was that one single soda stream factory. Hahaha

Seriously though, who gives a fuck about the Palestinians?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip