Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 1/24/2014 - 4 and frozen.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
It's 4 outside and I've had enough of it. I can't wait until I can walk out the door and the first thing on my mind isn't "HOLY FUCKING SHIT IT'S COLD!"

Seriously you can't have a though, walk through the door and retain that thought.

Sent from a Smart phone. Not an iPhone.
well its -2 here, nice over the weekend, then back to single digits next week. This must be what canada is like most of the year
Derick Wrote:well its -2 here, nice over the weekend, then back to single digits next week. This must be what canada is like most of the year

Yeah, if I wanted to deal with this shit I'd move up there and at least get free health insurance.
I really don't mind the cold itself. I can put on extra cloths so it's not that bad.
What I do hate are the heating bills.

I hate the heat in the summer more.
Getting in my car after work, and I can't touch anything because it'll burn my hands. I can't put my sunglasses on because they're to hot.
Chip Wrote:Getting in my car after work, and I can't touch anything because it'll burn my hands. I can't put my sunglasses on because they're to hot.

First world problems
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Getting in my car after work, and I can't touch anything because it'll burn my hands. I can't put my sunglasses on because they're to hot.

First world problems

And you have to wait like 10 minutes for the AC to kick in before you can breathe...
Life sucks.
0 here.
and I am annoyed with it,
but prefer the cold over a pair of hot sunglasses for sure.

what really bothers me, is the temperature fluctuations. I never get used to one type of weather. I leave my jackets at work because its warm, and I forget to take them home, then in the morning I have to get another coat out of the closet. then they just pile up in my car, or at work.
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

First world problems

And you have to wait like 10 minutes for the AC to kick in before you can breathe...
Life sucks.

my drive home is too short to enjoy the AC. I just have to keep the windows down. Confusedad:
although, in the winter, my sunglasses end up fogging over. so that sucks too. I'm going to go cut my wrists now.
stonewall jackson is 190 years old today.
LeNeve Wrote:stonewall jackson is 190 years old today.
He's still alive? :high5:
It feels warm here, we are heading to 35F :happy:
Joe Wrote:It's 4 outside and I've had enough of it. I can't wait until I can walk out the door and the first thing on my mind isn't "HOLY FUCKING SHIT IT'S COLD!"

Seriously you can't have a though, walk through the door and retain that thought.

Sent from a Smart phone. Not an iPhone.

Ditto. It's freakin cold and the wind is going to make the rest of the day suck even more.
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:stonewall jackson is 190 years old today.
He's still alive? :high5:

yes. he is in that nazi zombie army.
JDubb Wrote:It feels warm here, we are heading to 35F :happy:

I want tomorrow to be that warm
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7