Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 1/24/2014 - 4 and frozen.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I was going to make a Big Bacon Classic joke.
But fisting is funnier.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:It's so cold I can't feel anything from the waist down. I shouldn't have gone home for lunch.

fister time.

German ancestors...
yep :roflmao:
white guy fist = BBC anyway
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:It's so cold I can't feel anything from the waist down. I shouldn't have gone home for lunch.

I walked the 5 miles from our shop to our house at 4am last night in -10 weather and in open areas it was so windy.
My shoes and socks were soaked by the time I got home. I actually just got yelled at by the silver fox for not calling him to come get me.

He treats you better than your own hubby. You should upgrade. :poke:
Insurance tip of the day: Do not go into a sketchy neighborhood in Flint and leave your purse, full of cash, in your car while you go workout. At least not in plain view. Especially if your renter's policy has a high deductible.
I'm pretty sure that 'rockin a mike like a vandal" is just another way to say fisting.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Insurance tip of the day: Do not go into a sketchy neighborhood in Flint and leave your purse, full of cash, in your car while you go workout. At least not in plain view. Especially if your renter's policy has a high deductible.

That's like, 5 tips rolled into one.
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Insurance tip of the day: Do not go into a sketchy neighborhood in Flint and leave your purse, full of cash, in your car while you go workout. At least not in plain view. Especially if your renter's policy has a high deductible.

Haha.
5 finger tips rolled into one fist...
Chip Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Haha.
5 finger tips rolled into one fist...

Awesome. Hahahahaha
[Image: frank-the-tank-meme-generator-i-like-you...5d5fa4.jpg]
Beckster wants to put her nuts on your drum set.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:It's so cold I can't feel anything from the waist down. I shouldn't have gone home for lunch.

I walked the 5 miles from our shop to our house at 4am last night in -10 weather and in open areas it was so windy.
My shoes and socks were soaked by the time I got home. I actually just got yelled at by the silver fox for not calling him to come get me.

Jim got mad at me for it too. Then he felt bad, it was his fault I had to walk.

That's not an insurance tip that's just common sense.
A kid I went to school with Daddy gave him a jag and he'd use a briefcase for school instead of a backpack. Was in the city for a basketball tournament and someone broke in and stole his briefcase. Would have hated to be that thief, break into it and find out its chem notes, math homework and smelly gym clothes.
LeNeve Wrote:Beckster wants to put her nuts on your drum set.

I am fresh out of nuts. Chocolate, too... Confusedad:
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I walked the 5 miles from our shop to our house at 4am last night in -10 weather and in open areas it was so windy.

Jim got mad at me for it too. Then he felt bad, it was his fault I had to walk.

It doesn't surprise me that it was his fault
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7