Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday 1/24/2014 - 4 and frozen.
There is some abandoned RUssian cruise ship running amok is the Atlantic and it's full of cannibalistic rats.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:There is some abandoned RUssian cruise ship running amok is the Atlantic and it's full of cannibalistic rats.

that kind of kicks ass.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:There is some abandoned RUssian cruise ship running amok is the Atlantic and it's full of cannibalistic rats.

Is that the one that the Canadian company was shipping down south when they lost it and then just decided to let it go?
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:There is some abandoned RUssian cruise ship running amok is the Atlantic and it's full of cannibalistic rats.

Is that the one that the Canadian company was shipping down south when they lost it and then just decided to let it go?

Yup. Saw it on the news last night
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:There is some abandoned RUssian cruise ship running amok is the Atlantic and it's full of cannibalistic rats.

Haha. Didn't they lose it years ago?
Dennie Rodman should just do everyone a favor and move to N Korea. We wouldn't miss him.
I HATE PIE!!
hey boss, I uh, I lost the ship, yeah. sorry.
Joe Wrote:It's 4 outside and I've had enough of it. I can't wait until I can walk out the door and the first thing on my mind isn't "HOLY FUCKING SHIT IT'S COLD!"

Seriously you can't have a though, walk through the door and retain that thought.

Sent from a Smart phone. Not an iPhone.

It's currently 25F in MB. You could wear work bibs and a sweater to work.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Is that the one that the Canadian company was shipping down south when they lost it and then just decided to let it go?

Haha. Didn't they lose it years ago?

I guess so, but they are saying that it's still floating around since the none of the life boat sensors have triggered and they are speculating that it might be on it's way to run aground in either Ireland or England.
I HATE PIE!!
People are having issues with driving in Indiana

[Image: c0feb3ef6207cb03490f6a706700f5bd.jpg]
I HATE PIE!!
Damn. there were a lot of vehicles in that wreck. Some dude and his dog were killed and some old folks.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:Dennie Rodman should just do everyone a favor and move to N Korea. We wouldn't miss him.

http://news.yahoo.com/feds-target-rodman...itics.html
I HATE PIE!!
Not Daft Punk but they have that sound...

[youtube]0NfsDLRT46M[/youtube]
the little plastic hook that goes in your car, that you hang clothes on, for a 2013 focus. it costs 50 dollars. Confusedhock:
LeNeve Wrote:the little plastic hook that goes in your car, that you hang clothes on, for a 2013 focus. it costs 50 dollars. Confusedhock:

That's crazy. I don't think I have hooks in my car.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip