Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
01/20/14 - Just another...
I want one!

[Image: 6d095c67ff903f00480f6a706700cb6a.jpg]
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
a set of tires for a buggati veyron cost 25,000 dollars. you have to take the wheels off, ship them to buggati, over seas, then they put the tires on the wheels, and send them back. insane.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:World's Most Interesting Man Aids Dog Cancer Fight

okay

Apparently he likes Dos Equis and dogs... Stay Thirsty my Friends.

http://www.azcentral.com/business/news/f...fight.html
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
I went to the Auto Show Saturday, and convinced myself I don't want a Challenger anymore.
The interior on my '98 Dakota was nicer.
LeNeve Wrote:a set of tires for a buggati veyron cost 25,000 dollars. you have to take the wheels off, ship them to buggati, over seas, then they put the tires on the wheels, and send them back. insane.

I don't even have the patience to wait for that to get done.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:a set of tires for a buggati veyron cost 25,000 dollars. you have to take the wheels off, ship them to buggati, over seas, then they put the tires on the wheels, and send them back. insane.

Does the $25,000 include shipping and handling? Or do you have to pay for that too?
Chip Wrote:I went to the Auto Show Saturday, and convinced myself I don't want a Challenger anymore.

How was the show? I haven't made it there and it doesn't look like I will be going this year.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:

Does the $25,000 include shipping and handling? Or do you have to pay for that too?

I think that's extra. The way the guys were explaining on tv. Just the tires are 25000.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I went to the Auto Show Saturday, and convinced myself I don't want a Challenger anymore.

How was the show? I haven't made it there and it doesn't look like I will be going this year.

It was alright. Like usual, a bunch of really fancy car show rooms next to each other with a few concept cars and fun little displays here and there.
The girl next to some Fiat display, and one of the Toyota girls had the best asses.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I think that's extra. The way the guys were explaining on tv. Just the tires are 25000.

Thanks bonkers.
Bonkers?
LeNeve Wrote:Bonkers?

Sure. Why not.
Da fuq.
4 Ways you could get hacked:
1. phishing
2. spear-phishing
3. vishing
4. smishing

Who comes up with these terms?

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/4-ways-yo...=21577893#
I HATE PIE!!
I'm watching the Flyer game on my phone here at work.
I'm not sure why hockey has afternoon games for MLK day.