Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
01/20/14 - Just another...
Manic January!?!?

Things have been crazy. Since the ice storm that rolled through last week I have a weeks worth of overnights to do. I'll probably go to bed at 5, get up with the spawn at 745, go to work by 9 and work till 3. Have a quick nap, make dinner, go to the gym, shower and go back to work. Somewhere in there I have to deal with an employee, laying him off for the season was the worst thing we've ever done.
Nobody told me we were going to get ice overnight. The roads have a lovely glaze on them
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
So, Jim's moron of an ex informed me that I am not allowed to tell their kid to not yell at my baby. Shit about to get ugly.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
skeeter glaze
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:So, Jim's moron of an ex informed me that I am not allowed to tell their kid to not yell at my baby. Shit about to get ugly.

1. I didn't realize it was okay for anyone to yell at a baby.
2. da fuq is wrong with that lady? :?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Nobody told me we were going to get ice overnight. The roads have a lovely glaze on them

no skeeter glaze for us. 70 degrees yesterday, and last I checked supposed to be 70 again today.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:So, Jim's moron of an ex informed me that I am not allowed to tell their kid to not yell at my baby. Shit about to get ugly.

She's an idiot. An RN who thinks that her 11 yr old daughter is healthy at 189 lbs. And that a diet of pizza, mac n cheese, and chinese food is perfect for a kid when they are sick.

She doesn't like her kid to be told she can't have something or do something. She would rather cater to her than anything. Hell, she let the kid smoke a cigarette a few years ago, because the kid wanted to try it.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Nobody told me we were going to get ice overnight. The roads have a lovely glaze on them

no skeeter glaze for us. 70 degrees yesterday, and last I checked supposed to be 70 again today.

It's 19f now. and this is supposed to be the warmest day of the week. It's funny to me how your area can fluxuate so much with it's temps. It would never be that warm in Michigan in January. We won't see the 70s until maybe April, rarely in March.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:So, Jim's moron of an ex informed me that I am not allowed to tell their kid to not yell at my baby. Shit about to get ugly.

Baby mamma drama...
What a was up with this guy? I was half paying attention to the after game interviews when he went off.
[Image: richard-sherman-e1390188684597.jpg]
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:So, Jim's moron of an ex informed me that I am not allowed to tell their kid to not yell at my baby. Shit about to get ugly.

She's an idiot. An RN who thinks that her 11 yr old daughter is healthy at 189 lbs. And that a diet of pizza, mac n cheese, and chinese food is perfect for a kid when they are sick.

She doesn't like her kid to be told she can't have something or do something. She would rather cater to her than anything. Hell, she let the kid smoke a cigarette a few years ago, because the kid wanted to try it.

an 11 year old girl that weighs as much as a 35 year old man. with similar tastes in food, and we both smoke cigarettes. cool.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Baby mamma drama...

Tell me about it. I kinda want to punch her in the face, but I also don't give a fuck about her as long as she keeps herself out of my business and my baby's business.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:What a was up with this guy? I was half paying attention to the after game interviews when he went off.
http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploa...684597.jpg

he has wealthy black guy rage. what a cash chucking richer
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

an 11 year old girl that weighs as much as a 35 year old man. with similar tastes in food, and we both smoke cigarettes. cool.

I could give her my maternity clothes to wear. She now weighs more than I did at the end of my first trimester.
I HATE PIE!!
This Year's Super Bowl: Broncos vs Seahawks

And the halftime show will feature Bruno Mars and the Red Hot Chili Peppers ... At least there will be one musical act worth watching.

40 years ago, Carol Channing was asked to perform at the Super Bowl. I guess she was the first celebrity to do so. This year she is going to star in a Pepsi commercial. Tickets to see the Super Bowl back then were $15.
I HATE PIE!!