Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
01/20/14 - Just another...
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:This Year's Super Bowl: Broncos vs Seahawks

And the halftime show will feature Bruno Mars and the Red Hot Chili Peppers ... At least there will be one musical act worth watching.

40 years ago, Carol Channing was asked to perform at the Super Bowl. I guess she was the first celebrity to do so. This year she is going to star in a Pepsi commercial. Tickets to see the Super Bowl back then were $15.
bruno mars?

I was thinking Chili Peppers. They may not be new, but I like their music and they are known to have good concerts.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:my buddy is a niners fan was losing his shit the whole game. it was obnoxious.

it didn't help that my brother and I took out skittles when the hawks scored though

Haha!! Awesome
take out the skittels. what dat mean?
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:neither one. :killme:

I agree with LeNeve. I am not really a fan of either but I won't watch the Super Bowl so it doesn't matter to me anyway

I am just saying that the Chili Peppers is a hell of a lot better than the crap they have had in recent years. I can't remember the last time I missed a Super Bowl.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
I wish everyone would make interviews with Erin Andrews awkward.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

I agree with LeNeve. I am not really a fan of either but I won't watch the Super Bowl so it doesn't matter to me anyway

I am just saying that the Chili Peppers is a hell of a lot better than the crap they have had in recent years. I can't remember the last time I missed a Super Bowl.

Jim doesn't like sports. He'll go to a baseball game without a fight but to drag him to a football or hockey game is a struggle and there is no way he'd watch anything on tv.
NussieT Wrote:Jim doesn't like sports. He'll go to a baseball game without a fight but to drag him to a football or hockey game is a struggle and there is no way he'd watch anything on tv.

Reason # 836 why that dude is weird.
NussieT Wrote:Jim doesn't like sports. He'll go to a baseball game without a fight but to drag him to a football or hockey game is a struggle and there is no way he'd watch anything on tv.

Geez, he is such a girl sometimes!
I HATE PIE!!
World's Most Interesting Man Aids Dog Cancer Fight
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:World's Most Interesting Man Aids Dog Cancer Fight

okay
Joe Wrote:

Reason # 836 why that dude is weird.

Haha. His parents don't really watch sports so he never got into it. He played baseball as a kid and into high school but once he got a car. He was into cars and racing.
I prefer watching motor sports over any other sport too. I will watch a football game here and there, though. Especially in the post season.

I watched the barret jackson car auction for like 5 hours on Saturday.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

:whomo:

I kinda half like a Chili Peppers song or two, and those are probably their covers.
But Bruno Mars is just shit.

Half time shows are just a big joke now anyway.
LeNeve Wrote:take out the skittels. what dat mean?
its a thing with the Seahawks. My buddy told his wife before the game that there were no skittles allowed in the house.

We didn't know this, which made it all the more funny
LeNeve Wrote:I prefer watching motor sports over any other sport too. I will watch a football game here and there, though. Especially in the post season.

I watched the barret jackson car auction for like 5 hours on Saturday.
I like how they show the british and german touring cars on what was Speed now. gives me something to watch on sunday nights